Drnuts

Jul 26, 2021
some dude already answered this try looking for it or try this not sure if i remember it right first hold the Game icon then click edit plug ins then go to the lowest then disable imagesourcedecrypter
It works thanks buddy

MidnightVT

Oct 11, 2017
Dang I've bee neglecting the wife....how do I make up for it....welll I know! It's our wedding anniversary next week why don't I bring my boss home!!!
to be fair if you play the game which I have tried it now.. he doesnt have much choice lol

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
to be fair if you play the game which I have tried it now.. he doesnt have much choice lol
Yeah I know, it honestly scares me how lucky I am compared to many countries like JP when it comes to labor laws and rights. Like for instance I don't know if it's still like this but at least about 5 years ago when I was in JP I was told that if someone got sick for more then 2-3 days, especially if you worked part time, chances were fairly high you could get fired or at least not get paid at all. The company could often times "force" their employee's to work overtime while not even paying. The worst thing for me personally was the fact that even when ppl were "off duty" they could be forced to go to the bar with who ever was above them and they aren't allowed to leave before the boss say's it's okey. The employee's as shown here could even be forced to bring their boss home for dinner or where ever they were off to if they asked/demanded it. Same thing applied if they were ordered to "entertain" an important client or whoever the company deemed important.

I remember one guy telling me that his sister had been forced to work as a nanny for her boss on a weekend she wasn't working because the boss and his wife was going on a trip and hadn't been able to get a babysitter so therefore she "had" to do it. The guy on the other hand said when his boss got divorced all the guys employed there were "forced" to go out drinking with him each night on a sort of rotating schedule for a few weeks. I mean far as I know JP is the only country that has a word for working yourself to death or overwork death which is Karoshi.

So yeah I'm kinda happy I'm living in a country where when your off work your actually off work and where the people in charge can't treat you like servants.

Last edited:

emopro

Oct 22, 2017
How do you trigger all the endings? I know you can get money from the wedding scene but I feel lazy to go through all the NTR again

Jul 22, 2017
How can I open multiple instances of this game at the same time? It doesn't let me do it with this same game or other games either.

Oct 27, 2017
Hey,

Sorry if this isn't the right place, but I was thinking of trying to improve this game's translation, since it looks like a very good game but the translation seems kinda off.

I have no prior experience modding or translating games however. Is https://f95zone.to/threads/a-better...-guide-to-translating-with-the-machine.62067/ a good guide to use as a baseline? Will I need anything more besides this?
Also, is there an easy way to keep track of which lines are untranslated? Sorry for hijacking the thread.

Reactions: baggotswaggot

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
Hey,

Sorry if this isn't the right place, but I was thinking of trying to improve this game's translation, since it looks like a very good game but the translation seems kinda off.

I have no prior experience modding or translating games however. Is https://f95zone.to/threads/a-better...-guide-to-translating-with-the-machine.62067/ a good guide to use as a baseline? Will I need anything more besides this?
Also, is there an easy way to keep track of which lines are untranslated? Sorry for hijacking the thread.
Yes that’s a good guide.
DM me on Discord if you need help (I’m the original translator)

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes