Jun 10, 2023
Fallen Bride Mege [Final] [Wolf holiday

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 407 MB

- WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The "Android" link from the opening post leads to this post, but you say it's Windows? Is there actually an Android link?

Ashirou

Sep 4, 2017
is there any condition because i never got a last choice for oppose goda?
You need to hire the detective to find the handkerchief (the expensive one from the list) BEFORE the last event

Secret: when you still in church at the prologue, after you can move don't talk to mege but inspect the statue 10x and you will get a money. Enough to hire the detective.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
I think the bad end is netorase, the husband just let the Goda shiittiisan toook his wife.
I think that still counts as Netorare, because they just accepted they got NTR'd.
Netorase is when they knew and allowed it from the start.
Well the events after that would count as Netorase if she is still his wife, but you said took, so I assume they got divorced or something.

Reactions: Vlbc

Vlbc

Jul 23, 2022
I think that still counts as Netorare, because they just accepted they got NTR'd.
Netorase is when they knew and allowed it from the start.
Well the events after that would count as Netorase if she is still his wife, but you said took, so I assume they got divorced or something.
So there is no netorase route?

_DotEXE_

Jan 9, 2024
omg... this game is sad, im shocked that the mc didnt unalive himself in the end... i wanted to unalive myself after playing this. the "good" ending is terrible and the "normal" ending is better but its still bad

bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
You need to hire the detective to find the handkerchief (the expensive one from the list) BEFORE the last event

Secret: when you still in church at the prologue, after you can move don't talk to mege but inspect the statue 10x and you will get a money. Enough to hire the detective.
are you fucking kidding me? You need to go through the whole game, through all the slow laggy sex scenes for the good ending?

bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
Does anybody have a save BEFORE the good ending? I cant piece the scenes together from the recollection room

I tried going from the beggining to the statue, but it also gives just 500 000 yen, you need 2 million for the detective. I dont think you can make that much in the game.

Last edited:
Apr 13, 2019
nah, just because you are her firsts doesn't mean your are her best choice. Who know, maybe her job is mentally demanding and she need a big bb at night to comfort her, something her impotent husband could never provide. Afterall, sexual satsifaction is half of happiness in a marriage. Not to mention, his boss is obviously much more financially stable than MC. The boss just need to show her some love and he will easily fill the other half of her happiness. All in all, she is most likely to find happiness with her new partner than with her wimpy childhood friend husband.
you seem to forget that the boss isn't exactly a good person either lol

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes