MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
I prefer old name, Megu and Rikku/Riku. Mege is.... meh
Don't know why they didn't just stuck with Meg. The names were suppose to be that they could either be English or Japanese names, as Megu is short for Megumi and Riku is Riku. The way the Japanese pronouce Meg and Rick is Megu and Riku as well, so their names could as be Meg (which is also a short for many Western names) and Rick.

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
I'm more interested to know, is this just a solo male ntr, or do we get something more?

Miraluka_onee

Jan 20, 2022
nah, just because you are her firsts doesn't mean your are her best choice. Who know, maybe her job is mentally demanding and she need a big bb at night to comfort her, something her impotent husband could never provide. Afterall, sexual satsifaction is half of happiness in a marriage. Not to mention, his boss is obviously much more financially stable than MC. The boss just need to show her some love and he will easily fill the other half of her happiness. All in all, she is most likely to find happiness with her new partner than with her wimpy childhood friend husband.
Once again I see your answers and still I can’t keep silent, your thinking is too disgusting and selfish, and also narrow-minded. You are not able to think and are not able to understand people, but at the same time, you are talking nonsense and defending all kinds of bastards, which is not surprising, it seems that you are the same disgusting thing, and therefore the way of thinking is similar.

ciaoskenzo

Jun 16, 2022
endings megu marriage with mc’s boss. mc run away with megu(pregnant probably other's child). cat ending. got fired.
can you give me some clue that i need to get mc run away with megu, i keep got megu marriage with the boss

FivePM

Jun 16, 2022
how many endings in this game ? and would someone show me the walktrough ? Thank you !!, sorry for bad english

But poor cat :( How can she leave him to death
I'm never been so sad about h games but this one different

K1NG_46

Oct 27, 2021
Thank you for teaching us a good life lesson dev.:) and showing us the reality of how people are now these days.

Yui Ikoma

Mar 26, 2022
is it just me or are all the animations not running smoothly?
anyone know how to solve it? it's quite annoying because when the animation appears the dialog is difficult to skip.

Reactions: plauge doctor

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
how to get good ending? I got the letter. do I need to do all but the wine events to win? like bruh if you're getting promotions you don't get fired unless you fail a drug test or do something illegal

Hokkaido Blues

Mar 26, 2020
I enjoyed the game, although I would have liked to see more choices and options to develop the story on my own. It felt very linear, similar to a kinetic novel (a genre I'm not too fond of).

Nonetheless, recently I've become interested in NTR games after playing "President Yukino", "Leanna's Slice of Life" and now this one, which sparked my curiosity.

Can anyone recommend similar games, perhaps ones that take the story a bit further? Thanks in advance!

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes