subaru_dono

Jul 5, 2017
Is there an NTR game anywhere where the cuck grows a backbone, divorces cheating wife and marries some hot, rich and faithful girl instead? With the cheating wife being abandoned by the NTRguy who grows bored with her and she is left a lone mother?
There's the hero path in Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris. You mostly play as the female main character, but throughout different story lines, the perspective shifts to other characters. In this one branching path, the male fiance decides the outcome. 90% of the paths have her fucking guys other than her fiance though.

Reactions: kazukazowsky

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Wrong tags. I'm BEGGING the mods to just give up and add a netori tag since people don't use the cheating tag correctly
So the Male Protag netorares someone else's lover?

tried searching "pregnancy", but didn't find anything can anyone please say what kind of pregnancy this game has? is more than one scene or at least a few?
Base on plot, probably ending only.

Reactions: Darkness-Crimson

Bobbbobbin

Apr 21, 2022
I'm on Joiplay and i cant play game. I know that i need to edit plugins and disable imagesourcedecryptor but i cant do that when i click save button joiplay just crashes.

Reactions: mercedesizbest

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
Wait a minute! I swear I've played this before! Can't remember the original name but isn't this the one where you have to get different gadgets to spy and to buy that gadget you can collect panties at work?

ElTitoPacks

Apr 28, 2021
I think this is the first (and hopefully the last) time I've ever jerked off when I was sad. I rarely put myself in the protagonist's shoes, but being shown how you get married, how you met and everything else and then having your wife fucked by someone else...
I want to cry :cry:

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
CG Rip:

pregnancy, for those who are interested: 0/10 it look's more like a tumor, wouldn't recommend fap to it. (is black humor allowed?)

Imagem1.png Imagem2.png
(she should really go to the hospital and have a check at that belly.)

Jul 27, 2021
Wait I just read one of the reviews. Is there animal cruelty? Women getting mind broken is all fun and games in NTR, but killing a pet? That's going too far, homie!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I read a theory article saying that people have those fetishes NTR category is more like coming from traumatic experiences, and the outcome becomes two possibilities:
+ Their desire to experience the feeling of the strong side, but their nature is too nice to become an asshole in real life and let their fantasy do the job.
+ Their brain mechanic defense converts their pain/suffering into pleasure to avoid mental damage, which you call "emotional masochism." And this, in turn, becomes a pleasure addiction.
Where exactly did you read this? Because I don't recall having traumatic experiences in regards to NTR/cucking, sure I have been cheated on in the past, but it's not like I have been damaged to the point I suddenly want to be cucked or do the cucking lol. In none of the games I play, I see myself as the MC as I don't immerse myself in the story like that. I see myself as an observer.

I play games where the MC is the cheater as well, but I never and would not ever cheat on somebody because I'm too prideful for that. Harem games? One woman is enough drama, can't imagine having to deal with 4+. Incest? Yeah no thanks. I have even played a game on here in which you could strangle a woman to death and fuck her corpse. Yeah, totally not something I would even think of doing IRL or have experienced.

If anything I would think people that have a gigantic hatred for NTR to the point they attack others that do, nag in every thread that they don't like NTR and how it should be removed are the one's that are traumatized.

Pureness

Sep 24, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, back when I was in college, we had to read a bunch of books in the library to write essays for psychology and sociology fundamental classes. I don't remember those books' names, but I think the content was they tried to explain the behavior and hobbies of human brains based on past events. Of course, there are a bunch of different theories in there, but I remember those two since it relative to me.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
It will be my honor to drop this honorable phrase, that which has been said a thousand of times before no matter how obvious the answer was:
Is NTR avoidable?
I'd rather lose my job 10,000 times and have a chaste wife.
Now I'll lose my wife and the last job to bloodlust and netorare.
Oh, wait, there's no bloodlust here. fuck.
Also, I'm not fucking this one. Her hair is short.

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes