3.80 star(s) 66 Votes

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Paralogue is the third iteration and most advanced approach hardening their illusion like interface workflow/systems within Unreal and how to implement their art performance approach inside of it efficiently.

And of course it has reached in it's current state the highest interfacing usability results and they are now in the state to make the scenes dynamic changeable, which they call HAREM Mode.
Though it is still very very restricted and overall very primitive only driven mostly by very simple blueprinting ontop of Unreal.
HAREM Mode will be not be as freely interactive as you might think and be overall still limited by a lot of their current system implementation limitations and most probably still a lot of major bugs as well.

Still very far away to compare with Illusions system complexity in their Unity Engine.

But they Showcase a really nice Art Performance approach since Fallen Doll.
They're endless of Bugs as well in their whole result scaling, result stability is still a mess, unless they didn't get that under controll in Unreal they gonna run straight into more problems.

Last edited:

GodOfAll

Aug 20, 2017
I have a question, can this even be released on Steam? I am a backer and I bought two oneone1 games off steam which included bestality, rape-murder, shotacon, prostitution and forces sex slavery. It seems like steam allows all this but taimanin asagi is apparently not allowed? How does that happen?

monomulti

Jan 13, 2018
I have a question, can this even be released on Steam? I am a backer and I bought two oneone1 games off steam which included bestality, rape-murder, shotacon, prostitution and forces sex slavery. It seems like steam allows all this but taimanin asagi is apparently not allowed? How does that happen?
From what it seems, they tried to release Taimanin Asagi in full on Steam which likely had something not allowed. The Oneone1 games that are sold on Steam remove everything Valve might object to. (which is usually just all the h-scenes to be safe) And Kagura Games isn't telling you to visit their website and download an uncensor patch, but you might run into a user on their Steam Community page or Discord telling you about it.

AFAIK, ProjectH is trying to get the full thing on Steam, making smaller adjustments if needed. But Valve doesn't have well defined guidelines for stuff like this so it's a lot of back and forth with no clear answers. Though I can't imagine there'd be an employee that can answer at what point does sex with this horse-like monster stop becoming bestiality or when this girl stops "looking underaged". I don't think either side knows whether it can be released at this point.

From what it seems, full Steam release is current plan. If something isn't allowed, they might add an external source to add that content in. Else, move over to DLsite.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
What you see here has to run on DX11
I5-2400
16 GB
GTX 1080 UHD 30 (8GB)
RTX 3070 UHD 60 (8GB)

OK current Monster Design Test Results (Extreme Painal Stretching) for you within my Performance target Goals
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For that it was visibly hurting her getting stretched so much by our Alien big pack in the end he didn't serve her a lot of his juice ;)

Also being a Alien and shooting Human Sperm is a little hmm.

Maybe he's a bit pressured by all the Cameras watching him and his Performance as well, so maybe he needs to warmup with Anya a bit first lets see.
Dreamer is watching carefully that his "Guests" get what they deserve ;)
Ghast gives everything he tries to hammer his Alien balls empty this time, also it doesn't hurt Anya this much anymore when he's balls deep now so her tears weren't for nothing.
End result: As much Human Cum as from the Chinese he was eating before and for this mini drop he almost bumped her brain out and her boobs left the gravitational zone ;)

Last edited:

grunt_pepper

Aug 8, 2017
Because there are no actual written rules apparently, it all comes down to the employee doing the reviewing. It's how you end up with situations where of two games, both with nearly the same type of content, one is allowed to be sold on Steam and the other is not.

And all this after Valve publicly said they would allow adult games on Steam, as well as other controversial titles. Right after they said that Gabe himself had to step in and order whatever dumbfucks are in charge of allowing games on Steam to let Hatred be sold through the platform.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Anyas Miskatonic University Master Thesis in Robotics
Bulge Fans look closely how she gets pumped pregnant ;)

PS: Monster or not but that Scene execution is hot as hell :D

Alet Alone

Dr. Anya Chocolate Edition

Dr. Anya Japanese Dreams Edition

Last edited:

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
New patreon post aint too special but I will post it tomorrow after my memtest86 on my new system oc unless someone else fills that post.

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018

Holodexx gets declined for steam

Oof well... what are the chances of getting approved now..

Funny considering games like meltys quest is approved xD

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

itzbob

Nov 10, 2017
In the VR settings menu what does each icon do? there seems to be no pop up or description.

Also is there anyway to use my vr hands to interact instead of scene watching?

papercuz

Mar 7, 2021
This is just my opinion. It may sound rude, but I would like if they improve their animations. Not sure if it's me but the animations or interactions between every monsters seems too vanilla. It would be great if they made it a little more hardcore on the animations or more aggressive.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
This is just my opinion. It may sound rude, but I would like if they improve their animations. Not sure if it's me but the animations or interactions between every monsters seems too vanilla. It would be great if they made it a little more hardcore on the animations or more aggressive.
i like them currently
morevaried would be good but anything more agressive is a no from me personally at least

Reactions: Krosos

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
There are a lot of factors to define about aggressive and how you show it is it just speed is it roughness is it total mental destruction is it just animalistic tendencies or is it pure cruelty ?

Last edited:

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
There are a lot of factors to define about agressive and how you show it is it just speed is it roughness is it total mental destruction ?
I don't like any of these, and if the girl screams or is in any kind of pain or displeasure it's a gigantic turn off for me
but if someone else likes that I have nothing against it

3.80 star(s) 66 Votes