3.80 star(s) 66 Votes

GameTester123

May 14, 2018
When I run this game, it errors. If anyone can find the solution, please help me. I really want to play this game.
The error says:
LowLevelError [File:Unknown] [Line: 251]
Result failed
at
D:\Build]++UE4\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Windows\D3D11RHI\Private\D3D11\Viewport.cpp361
with error 8876017C
P.S. I updated my driver, but it still doesn't work.
Many thanks in advance

Reactions: edvarok

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
When I run this game, it errors. If anyone can find the solution, please help me. I really want to play this game.
The error says:
Result failed
at
D:\Build]++UE4\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Windows\D3D11RHI\Private\D3D11\Viewport.cpp361
with error 8876017C
Many thanks in advance
Non-game issue. Driver/System issue.

• Red Heart
Reactions: GameTester123

morbidpenguin

Nov 12, 2017
As much as I am a fan of bestiality and knots and flares, I do wish when it comes to non-normal critters like aliens and demons and the like, they'd give them different shaped cocks. Seeing an alien creature with a normal canine dick is just... tiresome. I hope it's just a placeholder while they work on something new.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
The error says:
Result failed
at
with error 8876017C
Many thanks in advance
What is your graphics card? Maybe it doesn't support directx 11.

bcmans

Oct 4, 2017
Always get "out of video memory" when trying to run this app. I am trying to run it in a Win10 VM with 3D settings and 3GB video RAM. Anyone have any ideas to get it to work?

MaskedMinds

Jun 23, 2018
Very promising project. I really like it.
The general set with the aliens is totally my thing.
It´s also very cool that the graphics and light with HDR etc. can already be regulated.
The monsters look very good and are already great animated.

The only negative thing about the current build is the physics of the boobs. They are weird. Look even more like wild balloons instead of nice wiggle.

Keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to later versions.

Reactions: edhorren

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Very promising project. I really like it.
The general set with the aliens is totally my thing.
It´s also very cool that the graphics and light with HDR etc. can already be regulated.
The monsters look very good and are already great animated.

The only negative thing about the current build is the physics of the boobs. They are weird. Look even more like wild balloons instead of nice wiggle.

Keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to later versions.
What you wrote here does look very much like a review so why not copy the text and use "rate thread"?
The more rates a game or novel gets the higher it scores and the more publicity it gets. Perhaps the games in the banner on the main page is only for views and replies but I hope it takes rating in account too.

MaskedMinds

Jun 23, 2018
What you wrote here does look very much like a review so why not copy the text and use "rate thread"?
The more rates a game or novel gets the higher it scores and the more publicity it gets. Perhaps the games in the banner on the main page is only for views and replies but I hope it takes rating in account too.
Absolutely correct, my review has been submitted.

Reactions: t727

MrOnche

Nov 25, 2017
Forgive me if I'm sceptical of that ever happening. How old is Fallen Doll now? And still nothing in the way of a story is implemented.
I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure it's planned for the next few updates (if not the very next one)

I totally disagree, I love the jiggle on the boobs in this one! But anyway I'm pretty sure he's still working on it

Always get "out of video memory" when trying to run this app. I am trying to run it in a Win10 VM with 3D settings and 3GB video RAM. Anyone have any ideas to get it to work?
I think 3gb of video ram might be too little... :/ time to upgrade, pal!

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
Looks amazing, but needs a manual. Were it not for a previous comment in this thread, I wouldn't know how to activate the orgasm scenes. And I still have no idea what most of the buttons on the side do.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Looks amazing, but needs a manual. Were it not for a previous comment in this thread, I wouldn't know how to activate the orgasm scenes. And I still have no idea what most of the buttons on the side do.
This game sort of relies on the player having played Fallen Doll, I find. The interface is near identical, except this time there are no tooltips when you hover over the buttons. Although the way you achieve orgasm isn't explained in that game either, I don't think.

3.80 star(s) 66 Votes