3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
what are the difference between 0.34 0.49 and the steam demo ?
I've literaly explained this multiple times over the last page for fuck's sake go search for it before asking like a normal human being
The group scene are in the gallery just like the steam version, or in the multiplayer mode ? And how many are ?
Ps. the girl have more outfit in 0.34 0.49 than the steam demo ?
pps. the steam demo for me run ok in 1600 x 900 with a gtx970 and a i5-4690 how much worse is the 0.49 ?
there are like...10 max group scenes in game I think
I'd say 0.49 performance doesn't really depend on hardware, the bad part isn't the FPS, it's that they fucked up how graphics load into the game so every time some object is revealed as the scene moves or as you turn the camera, the game has a chance to lag like hell

Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

kato92kgb

Jun 24, 2021
Sorry 1 last things. I downloaded 0.49 and use the search function but the are a lot of result and is pretty confusing what i need to do for start the game

gangie die 19

Apr 24, 2018
anyone has the aes key for 0.49? pls i have been looking for it for a while even tried to get the key myself but it did not work with the tools

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Enjoying skyrim is probably a better idea, more monsters, poses, animations, more outfits from another games, open world , interactive physics 18+ with great graphic . Fallen Doll - It's just a project to attract money from players.
I would go as far as to say that animating your own scenes in HS2 is a better idea as well.
For those of you interested, there is even a mod by Goyapochi that adds the Mi-Go Nimph (in my sig), Spawn of Basatan, some tentacles and some other stuff that is way too disguisting to me

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
I would go as far as to say that animating your own scenes in HS2 is a better idea as well.
For those of you interested, there is even a mod by Goyapochi that adds the Mi-Go Nimph (in my sig), Spawn of Basatan, some tentacles and some other stuff that is way too disguisting to me
The mod, for HS2???

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
yep, for HS2 or AI Shoujo, works for any of the two
I'll post a demonstration animation some time later, but I may not get around to it because I have work 6hrs a day and all
No problem about that, but didn't know that there could be this kind of mod for these games... Since people seem to favor the softer side of the model

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
No problem about that, but didn't know that there could be this kind of mod for these games... Since people seem to favor the softer side of the model
not sure what you mean by softer side of the model but either way, you can make a lot of shit in HS2 and as far as I can tell from my first animation, things tend to look quite good, actually. But I will say, the graphics are worse and the game runs slower than OL, but that is to be expected since most things need to be modded in instead of coming with the vanilla game..

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
not sure what you mean by softer side of the model but either way, you can make a lot of shit in HS2 and as far as I can tell from my first animation, things tend to look quite good, actually. But I will say, the graphics are worse and the game runs slower than OL, but that is to be expected since most things need to be modded in instead of coming with the vanilla game..
Well, when I see people discussing the game, they share character cards of their fantasies, with a nice photograph... So I can't see people giving this game a more "dirty" side

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Well, when I see people discussing the game, they share character cards of their fantasies, with a nice photograph... So I can't see people giving this game a more "dirty" side
there's always gonna be the oddball, but even so, I don't think I fit there.
I don't really like dirty and rough stuff, I prefer nice and happy sex even if it includes nimph boi

okeynice123

Jan 31, 2020
So we are at the point where Mr.Helius is cashing out every month about 150k for not giving out any game updates for 8 Months long and the newest upgrade to this Scam is that its already even to difficult for him to write a Progress Report at end of the month. GG

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes