3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Spenser4

Jan 8, 2019
does anyone know how to play online? is that even possible? I click on Harem Mode and try every server, but I'm always alone
Nah, there's just no online if you playing version from here. Whole point of crack was to remove online elements you know. Not sure why do you need that anyway. Synchronising fapping with random strangers? There is no exclusive content there or something like that, don't worry.

Reactions: vnkvjnowde and Wlms

Felex001

Nov 26, 2019
It's if the devs had focused on making the game they were supposed to make and not accepted the blackmail to make a piece of ***** online! It could have been promising but they raised a fortune to skate where we are and only have a tech demo after 5 or 6 years, and an online piece of *****!

Reactions: inco8nito

s2insider

Oct 9, 2018
New animation my ass. He just keep secretly removing the existing animations bit by bit and re-insert into the game via next couple patches thinking players will forget which some of them did forget.

Of course I never forget. I also never forget about this clown too lol
1723702762493.png

Last edited:

vutaboss

Jul 2, 2018
New animation my ass. He just keep secretly removing the existing animations bit by bit and re-insert into the game via next couple patches thinking players will forget which some of them did forget.
I wish more people realized this. I tried to bring it up on the Discord server when I was over there but people were actually DEFENDING it, saying, "it's their game they can do what they want"

I'm honestly glad I got banned. I could feel my IQ going down every time I tried to communicate with someone in the Scamlius server

psycho-pooch

Jul 16, 2023
people were actually DEFENDING it, saying, "it's their game they can do what they want"
That is the most brain dead take/cope I have ever heard. Like, do you go to the local kebab shop, and the owner/cook takes a shit in your shwarma bowl, do you say "it is his shop/food, he can do what he wants?"
Like, YOU are the CONSUMER ffs, why you eating shit??? :KEK:
How do these people function in society? Where among us do they crawl?

You did a good job getting put of there, even if it was not your decision.

Reactions: ETze47 and Wlms

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
I wish more people realized this. I tried to bring it up on the Discord server when I was over there but people were actually DEFENDING it, saying, "it's their game they can do what they want"

I'm honestly glad I got banned. I could feel my IQ going down every time I tried to communicate with someone in the Scamlius server
Last time I installed it did have some new animations to be fair, just nowhere near the number claimed. They were also not that great.

Will be interesting to see what "dormitory mode" turns out to be in the next patch, whenever that comes out, though. Plus their VR implementation. These are the first significant additions in years* and Helius always messes these up which is fun to watch.

My money is on dormitory mode just being an online singleplayer mode (e.g. network connection still required but joining an empty server) and VR being a messy, buggy shitshow due to Helius trying to cram multiplayer and monetisation into the ux.

*Although thinking about it even here they are just adding back in features they had like half a decade ago... I guess additions probably isn't the right word.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wlms

benisfug

Aug 18, 2018
It's if the devs had focused on making the game they were supposed to make and not accepted the blackmail to make a piece of ***** online! It could have been promising but they raised a fortune to skate where we are and only have a tech demo after 5 or 6 years, and an online piece of *****!
Pretty sure the mystery investor never existed and Helius was just talking shit trying to justify going online only.

He threatened to cancel the game at one point, most of the staff seems to be random Discord volunteers, the game is still in some weird unlisted early access limbo exclusively on Steam, all payments are handled through Helius's personal Patreon, etc etc.

A big investor wouldn't just drop 15 million on them and leave it like that.

Reactions: Wlms
Jun 30, 2018
Class action lawsuit anyone? Don't games have stringer protections against false advertising now? "If you or a family member has ever nutted to this game, you may be entitled to compensation..."

Arousal

Jul 17, 2019
Class action lawsuit anyone? Don't games have stringer protections against false advertising now? "If you or a family member has ever nutted to this game, you may be entitled to compensation..."
hell man if that's a thing the entire platform of Patreon would have gone bankrupt long long ago LMAO

ChaoticGoon

Aug 21, 2021
Anyone got a guide on how to run this on Linux? When I open it - graphics look all weird and messed up, and then the game freezes after a few seconds, so I can't even try to modify it's settings to set them to low. Someone mentioned Lutris but I have no idea how they set it up, they haven't said anything about what they have done.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes