yomamasass

Mar 18, 2018
I don't think that file of the video card driver !
because that file call after you run client game(fallenDoll.exe and FallenDoll-Win64-Shipping.exe) i think that file support for service active check key and more !
tet666 is wrong, that DLL is part of the DRM that comes with version 1.30. Should be in the 1.30 rar file.
They are in there is no problem with that, the problem is even they are in there its says they are not on the error message.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bronygeek

Aug 5, 2017
They are in there is no problem with that, the problem is even they are in there its says they are not on the error message.
It's 64bit, so you can try sticking it in system32, not syswow64, but that shouldn't be necessary. (maybe regsvr32 on it as well, but again, that shouldn't be necessary)

yomamasass

Mar 18, 2018
It's 64bit, so you can try sticking it in system32, not syswow64, but that shouldn't be necessary. (maybe regsvr32 on it as well, but again, that shouldn't be necessary)
Well since i have nothing to lose i tried what you said, sadly that didn't work either.

Red-Red-Red

Feb 22, 2019
Terram's method worked for me :
Download both Fallen Doll ver 1.29 and 1.30.
Then, replace the following two files in ver 1.29,

FallenDoll\FallenDoll\Content\Paks\FallenDoll-WindowsNoEditor.pak
and
FallenDoll\FallenDoll\Saved, with these in ver 1.30.

Start Fallendoll.exe in ver 1.29 and enjoy the game.

wondering if this would work for vr by moving the same files from 1.30 to the 1.29 version

Reactions: SYTYHTH

iAmErmac

Aug 20, 2018
Terram's method worked for me :

FallenDoll\FallenDoll\Content\Paks\FallenDoll-WindowsNoEditor.pak
and
FallenDoll\FallenDoll\Saved, with these in ver 1.30.

wondering if this would work for vr by moving the same files from 1.30 to the 1.29 version
The FallenDoll-WindowsNoEditor.pak file from 1.29 VR and non-VR had few MB of size difference so I guess it probably wont work, doesn't hurt trying it though.

Red-Red-Red

Feb 22, 2019
The FallenDoll-WindowsNoEditor.pak file from 1.29 VR and non-VR had few MB of size difference so I guess it probably wont work, doesn't hurt trying it though.
I tried it, doing so effectively turned my vr 1.29 into a working but not vr 1.30, so its a no go unfortunately. Hopefully someone uploads vr1.3 soon.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
i have x64 system with 4gb ram proc intel core i5-4200m cpu 2.50 ghz
Not sure if the i5 is that good for modern games, you didn't share your GPU spec either, so I'm not sure it's your system.
Did you update anything from my response post?

yomamasass

Mar 18, 2018
Say, was the links at the OP hotpatched version? I think my problem is about that, someone else on patreon had the same problem and Project helius said "download the hotpatched version".

Edit: Neeevermind.. apparently it doesn't work on a external disk for some reason, i put it on my d: (*autistic beavis laugh*) and it works perfectly.

zkakarottz

Jun 6, 2017
Careful, at a quick glance there are more files in this archive then were in 1.29 and 1.28 releases. (Extra dlls/exes) Also, the build date for the .exe is off from the .pak build, which is not consistent with previous releases. I cannot really say for sure something is wrong, but I'm not going to run it to find out :)

slazenberg

Aug 8, 2017
Easy to crack. Here is the way.
FallenDoll\FallenDoll\Content\Paks\FallenDoll-WindowsNoEditor.pak and FallenDoll\FallenDoll\Saved, with these in ver 1.30.
this workaround worked for me

TinyTanya

May 11, 2018
Careful, at a quick glance there are more files in this archive then were in 1.29 and 1.28 releases. (Extra dlls/exes) Also, the build date for the .exe is off from the .pak build, which is not consistent with previous releases. I cannot really say for sure something is wrong, but I'm not going to run it to find out :)
Those extra dlls/exes are from the new activation drm nothing to worry about

tet666 is wrong, that DLL is part of the DRM that comes with version 1.30. Should be in the 1.30 rar file.
Weird i have found no other apps that use this particular dll apart from this one:

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
just tried this one today, i really like it. the girl kinda something you would get in a super modded skyrim lol. and thats not a bad thing. wish i have VR for the full experience though

JonnyBravo69

Sep 8, 2018
What's up with the phantom man?

How come there is a textured and shaded penis model but it only works if you disable all other body parts?

It's kind of weird just having a non shaded single coloured human-looking figure for all the interactions, is there a way to get around that or is this just how it's intended to be for whatever reason?

iAmErmac

Aug 20, 2018
What's up with the phantom man?

How come there is a textured and shaded penis model but it only works if you disable all other body parts?

It's kind of weird just having a non shaded single coloured human-looking figure for all the interactions, is there a way to get around that or is this just how it's intended to be for whatever reason?
I guess they are not finished with the whole male body texture, but worked only on penis for the time being. From their patreon it seems they are quite busy at the moment with designing the space station background and futuristic body suits for the models

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes