TinyTanya

May 11, 2018
Same as you
Same here.. how do i get this to run? it worked just fine when i tried it a few versions ago.

Look a few posts above you need the 1.29 files (https://f95zone.to/threads/fallen-doll-v1-30-project-helius.1330/page-57#post-1660510) to get it to work since 1.30 uses their new key activation drm solution so it's useless without those, it's probably not a good idea to remove the links for 1.29 from the op unless someone uploads this frankenbuild ready to use.

Reactions: 156_163_146_167

mago91

Sep 15, 2018
Look a few posts above you need the 1.29 files to get it to work since 1.30 uses their new key activation drm solution so it's useless without those, it's probably not a good idea to remove the links for 1.29 from the op unless someone uploads this frankenbuild ready to use.
Oh i see, thanks.. my bad for not looking.
I can't seems to find a 1.29 download link though so i guess i'm stuck..

yomamasass

Mar 18, 2018
Hmm im having "Ekc6420.dll not found error" on fallendoll.exe (1.30) tried to copy the dll to to syswow64, tried to disable eset, tried to download another ekc6420.dll from the internet, tried to change compability mode on the exe, non of em worked, anyone?

(win8.1 64 bit, all my shit is up to date)

TinyTanya

May 11, 2018
Hmm im having "Ekc6420.dll not found error" on fallendoll.exe (1.30) tried to copy the dll to to syswow64, tried to disable eset, tried to download another ekc6420.dll from the internet, tried to change compability mode on the exe, non of em worked, anyone?

(win8.1 64 bit, all my shit is up to date)
This dll is not directly related to the game:
it's from some software called Lucid Virtu MVP 2 it has something to with your gfxcard drivers or mobo as far as i can see.

Reactions: yomamasass

yomamasass

Mar 18, 2018
it's from some software called Lucid Virtu MVP 2 it has something to with your gfxcard drivers or mobo as far as i can see.
Oh, thanks, i'll do some research on that :D

rolandasecho

Nov 18, 2017
You waited thirty minutes at a loading screen?
Considering you shared nothing about your system, I'm going to share some basics.
1. You most likely need an x64 system, with at least 4GB of ram, and 2GB of VRAM. Better GPU and CPU help too.
2. Update the following: Graphics card, Microsoft Visual C++ (vcredist), DirectX, optionally you can also find a UE4 prereq inside the gamefiles if you search for it.

If the updates do not allow you to play the game, your PC probably can't handle it.
i have x64 system with 4gb ram proc intel core i5-4200m cpu 250ghz 2.50 ghz
think must can play it but alwasy saw black screen with loading simbol after i chouse endless mode.

yomamasass

Mar 18, 2018
I updated my display driver manually yet its still the same :/ seems like no one on the patreon got this either.

sexgame123

Nov 4, 2017
I updated my display driver manually yet its still the same :/ seems like no one on the patreon got this either.

I don't think that file of the video card driver !
because that file call after you run client game(fallenDoll.exe and FallenDoll-Win64-Shipping.exe) i think that file support for service active check key and more !

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes