• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Devvvin

Aug 12, 2017
FYI, the mega link for the non-vr version actually links to the VR one. The google non-vr link goes to the correct file though.

Faraday823

Jun 19, 2017
So I have a dumb issue. Using the non vr version. Just downloaded it. When I click on the application to start up the game, nothing happens. The loading icon next to my mouse spins for about 30 seconds and then just nothing. Game won't boot up. I even tried running it as an admin. Any thoughts on to why it won't start up? No crash errors or anything either. Just doesn't start.

yomamasass

Mar 18, 2018
Possibly the last update on the i started:
Project helius said "The Paralogue will receive continuous updates alongside the development of the sequel" thus we can assume even they couldn't make the first game all that complete feeling when the second one comes, we can still count on em.
That's relieving. I love how anytime i have a question or a concern about the game even though i never ask fellas at Project Helius directly they always answer it someway or another :p

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
"The Paralogue will receive continuous updates alongside the development of the sequel"
I can only assume that's meant to be "prologue" instead of "paralogue," right? I still don't think that that's really the word they should use here. Unless this game really is just the prologue to the next. Seems unlikely given how little there is in terms of story or character building.

Baemz

Sep 10, 2017
the whole game is japanese for me, probably because of japanese locale. any way to change the game language without changing my region settings?

yomamasass

Mar 18, 2018
I can only assume that's meant to be "prologue" instead of "paralogue," right?
No actually it is "paralogue" not "prologue" its a word game of sorts as far as i understood. One person on the patreon explained it as "para- (alongside) -logue (story)" Project Helius simply replied with a ":3" which is the closest thing to a "yes" we got so far :p.

MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017
I forget which scene and sex location it was, but there's boobjob in the game. Or you just mean in the newest content added in this update?
Can u please tell me where is the exact scene? I couldn't find any, thanks. I'll try the VR version now

GastonX

Jul 22, 2017
I just started this up for the first time and it's 60 fps locked. This is an Unreal Engine 4 game right? So how do I remove the lock?

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes