lhuty

Dec 13, 2017
help me please . I downloaded version 1.29, but it does not load, it is in a black screen written "press trigger button to start" already pressed all the buttons, and nothing works

GastonX

Jul 22, 2017
help me please . I downloaded version 1.29, but it does not load, it is in a black screen written "press trigger button to start" already pressed all the buttons, and nothing works
I'm guessing you accidentally have the VR version? Some of the download links were mixed up last I saw.

Reactions: drpavelcia

omegabox

Jan 3, 2018
Oh my, you right im sorry lets just remove everything we said @omegabox this is a public forum we probably shouldn't litter it with personal arguments.
Why? I don't think we were arguing.:p
I did not suggest that you need a life or take pity on you (well, I did, but I didn't say it out loud). And why should I do it? If you do the heavy lifting and crack the game I can sit on my bed and play it for free.;)

royxz

Jan 5, 2019
Here you go :)

As I elaborated in the Q&A, the first playable Paralogue demo shall be released at the end of March or early April, and you will receive it if you have pledged as onlooker tier or above this year.
Don't miss out on voting for Alet's voice here ! (The poll will be closed on 10 March)

1.29 is primarily a mess cleaning update, focusing on polishing and improving the base game of Fallen Doll and aim to fix game-breaking bugs before story mode is added.
We recommend you to erase the existing save data (main menu -> endless mode -> resume endless mode? No -> Restart endless mode? Yes)
to ensure the new features such as palette for clothes customization work as intended.
Still you can press G to add money and H to recover health, so you won't lose a ton of progress.

You can also press ctrl + F1/F2/F3/F4 to save the current value for character customization and outfits, and press F1/F2/F3/F4 to load the presets.

New Interactions

-VIP Lounge-
Bed: Reverse Cowgirl Grinding Lover's Kiss
Sofa: Bending Over Threesome
Lab: Constraint Panel: Anal Sex Butt-slapping Sex Fingering Constrained Anal Sex Standing Vaginal Sex (forced) Standing Vaginal Sex (consensual) Voluntary Blowjob

Improvements: Erika will not avert your gaze occasionally when eye track is set to camera.

Added palette to replace current color customization UI.
Now you can press V and B to toggle the amount of sweat on Erika's body.
Press L during sex for a massive squirting! (Sound effect yet added) Balls will not be squashed into the shaft! (If you know what I'm saying)

Two new climax expressions
The game will not immediately skip to the next day when stamina is depleted.

General improvements with VR
Various bug fixes

Download Links:

Desktop:

VR:
Thanks @Lif3mau5 ;)

Adrian VV

Aug 14, 2017
They say partial high heels support are in 1.29. But the entire shoes category is unselectable under any scenes while wearing any outfit. Am I missing something?:(

jamiewwer1

Sep 4, 2018
1. How does the cash cheat work? I can use it ones then it stops working. And I get go cash, not even by playing.
2. how do you interact? I can only show sceens

DarkMighty

Sep 20, 2018
1. How does the cash cheat work? I can use it ones then it stops working. And I get go cash, not even by playing.
2. how do you interact? I can only show sceens
Press the G button
Open the store to refresh the current cash holdings.
K button does not apply to the second third SCENE

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes