• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

MrOnche

Nov 25, 2017
I don't think we'll have an update any time soon,I think the last updates were november then march, and it looks like they're working on implementing big stuff in the coming update(s), like a new character I think?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Low level fatal error code 1119 keeps popping up.
That's generally not enough to diagnose your problem. If Google didn't help you, it's most likely something to do with your PC specs. If your PC is not questionably potato level, try updating DirectX, Microsoft Visual C++ (vcredist), and your graphics card.

stormdefront

Apr 3, 2019
So I have a dumb issue. Using the non vr version. Just downloaded it. When I click on the application to start up the game, nothing happens. The loading icon next to my mouse spins for about 30 seconds and then just nothing. Game won't boot up. I even tried running it as an admin. Any thoughts on to why it won't start up? No crash errors or anything either. Just doesn't start.
I have the same problem too...have you found a solution? or could someone here tell us the solution :(

Reactions: anynamewanted

HungryShovel

Sep 27, 2018
anyone knows how to disable patron names in erotes nightclub on the left of the ui? its annoying.
Press U. When a new patreon comes, it will appear. Simply turn it back on and off again to get rid of it.

Sadly this turns off the UI, so select a position before doing it.

Jack Tramp

Jan 12, 2018
Hello All hentai enthusiasts , sorry if what im about to say has already been said but, it seem that the vr version does not agree well with steam. But I don't have any problems playing with other vr games. It would be superb if it could be override. It's really a shame the game seems really ....artistic :cool:

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
Sooooo... Any news?

In short, v1.30 just came out today to Patrons, no idea when we'll get it over here. It always takes more time than in other threads for this game to get updated over here for some reason.

But they also added the key generation thing so the game will have to be cracked or something somehow before we can play it.

oceansz

Jun 16, 2018

In short, v1.30 just came out today to Patrons, no idea when we'll get it over here. It always takes more time than in other threads for this game to get updated over here for some reason.

But they also added the key generation thing so the game will have to be cracked or something somehow before we can play it.
Aiight thanks for the update!

Reactions: NukaCola

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
Looks like there's been a hotfix for v1.30 (the previous link I posted is gone):

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
I'm tempted to donate to this game to get the current version and try cracking it, but I'm afraid of my credit card details being linked to it

TinyTanya

May 11, 2018
I'm tempted to donate to this game to get the current version and try cracking it, but I'm afraid of my credit card details being linked to it
You can just remove the payment option again after you payed for it and cancel that's what i'm always doing it stays active for the month you payed.
I hope you have at least a solid grasp on reversing and programming if you want to try cracking the DRM they use but it's probably on the easier side it sounds similar to the one Cemu the WII U emulator and a few other Patreon projects use.

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes