• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
what is a good budget headset to experience this. sorry im new
which ones do you use, any recommendations ?
Try google cardboard; it may suck in comparison to real VR but it's cheap.

There are some bad and some worse apps to let you use the cardboard as a VR set; with any luck it will get the job done; I managed to play CMO3D2 VR (lol at that name) with Trinus VR or Riftcat I don't remember wich one

PlasmaWisp

Jan 25, 2018
Hmmm... I need some help... I launch the game and select the game mode and my computer literally freezes on the screen with “Loading...” on the bottom right every time. I’ve been able to run the previous versions with no issues, but suddenly it freezes my computer? Any ideas what might be going on?

Mar 19, 2019
Try google cardboard; it may suck in comparison to real VR but it's cheap.

There are some bad and some worse apps to let you use the cardboard as a VR set; with any luck it will get the job done; I managed to play CMO3D2 VR (lol at that name) with Trinus VR or Riftcat I don't remember wich one
There are a lot of vr mobile sets on amazon which are dirt cheap but i dont know which ones will work or even be compatible. I know mobile sets will never be as good as the windows ones but given the time and money i have right now, i want to buy the best mobile set that can do the closest emulation. They are all cheap anyway,so no need to hold back i think. Is trinus any good for gaming ?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
There are a lot of vr mobile sets on amazon which are dirt cheap but i dont know which ones will work or even be compatible. I know mobile sets will never be as good as the windows ones but given the time and money i have right now, i want to buy the best mobile set that can do the closest emulation. They are all cheap anyway,so no need to hold back i think. Is trinus any good for gaming ?
It's not just a matter of the headset, your computer needs to have the right specs to run VR.
If you don't meet the bare minimum, you would be wasting your time and money.
Even if your specs are at the minimum, VR only really looks good with high frames and resolution.

Right now, VR is expensive for the computer, and the components. I'm personally going to wait until it's cheaper, and more common to find good games.

Reactions: Killerqueen21

Killerqueen21

Jan 17, 2019
Love this game. Pretty sad that there isn't any kind of lesbian action. Two girls working together make the best performances.

I have a lot of difficulties finding good lesbian gaming material... and that's actually my main... thing... If someone has some suggestions, it's welcome...

Reactions: drpavelcia

tommy.tits

May 8, 2017
Does anybody play in VR with a headset and Xbox controller? I can open up the menu, but I cannot move around at all or select options. Is it adaptive to an Xbox controller?

Reactions: Tranceport

joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
I was talking about the cardboard style VR. If you stream the PC video to your cellphone you can have kind of a "VR demo"
My cellphone sucks @720p screen, I see things pixelated. Still, I like it. The main content is VR videos (these I transfer to the phone disk), not games. Can't say its good, but what's the price? 10~20$? Should be worth it.

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
the bed board an wall is annoying to me it block specific view.. mostly on 3somes.. I like if the wall and bedboard is see-through if going on that angle

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes