awpfun

Oct 28, 2018
Not quite the version you wanted, but I found other earlier versions (could be demo or full, not sure)

FallenDoll 1.0:
FallenDoll 1.06:
tks, i only found 1.0.

yomamasass

Mar 18, 2018
Addition to i learned that they requited a shat thon of people sooo.. I gotta admit i didn't though of that :p
But i also heard about the sequel aaand its.. well, different to say the least. It is apparently going to be a "Lovecraftian sci-fi turn based roguelike game" and i remember there was vote for "what is the sequel going to be about" sooo congrats on the community. Personally i never seen a combo like this in a H-game gone well but im sure they can make something out of it. So what's your thoughts?

yomamasass

Mar 18, 2018
Does version 1.10 even exist? and if so can any one provide the link for it?
Well its really hard to track down versions before 1.15 because they where send via email (exception being 1.13 s and 1.14 s vr builds), not patreon but from patreon i tracked a post called "1.10 is out" sended in Jan 20, 2017 so we can assume that it exists.
There is no "1.09 is out" post and afaik 1.10 and 1.09 was more of a vr test than a proper update however i don't know all the contents of it, sadly the fist time i got my hands on the game was when 1.11 came out (aside from 1.06 demo ofc) so i don't know too much about 1.09 and 1.10 but afaik 1.11 was the fist update with the new fullbody based male animation system (assuming from a post called "See you next year!" in Dec 30, 2016 saying "We have started working on the male actor this week, and soon you won't see the lonely flying penis anymore. The implementation of the first male character will be carried out by 1.11 or 1.12.").

I need a better fucking hobby...

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
All but the filesupload link are dead for the VR version
Here's the 1.28VR version uploaded a while back.
It says 1.26 Public Demo in-game, but I think it is the 1.28 version. I don't know why the OP hasn't been updated.

Reactions: AbadMan

yomamasass

Mar 18, 2018
No monthly update since January
Maybe that's a really huge update
It is, according to Project Helius themselves, they implemented dynamic sweat, better genitalial rigging, Alet, etc. Project Helius said "A new update (1.29) is coming in a few days." 4 days ago so expect it these coming 3 days id say. That is of course if they don't delay it even further but i doubt they will. However im not sure if alet will be in it since they said alet will be in Paralogue 0.1.

Reactions: eigadora

Lif3mau5

Dec 13, 2017
Here you go :)

As I elaborated in the Q&A, the first playable Paralogue demo shall be released at the end of March or early April, and you will receive it if you have pledged as onlooker tier or above this year.
Don't miss out on voting for Alet's voice here ! (The poll will be closed on 10 March)

1.29 is primarily a mess cleaning update, focusing on polishing and improving the base game of Fallen Doll and aim to fix game-breaking bugs before story mode is added.
We recommend you to erase the existing save data (main menu -> endless mode -> resume endless mode? No -> Restart endless mode? Yes)
to ensure the new features such as palette for clothes customization work as intended.
Still you can press G to add money and H to recover health, so you won't lose a ton of progress.

You can also press ctrl + F1/F2/F3/F4 to save the current value for character customization and outfits, and press F1/F2/F3/F4 to load the presets.

New Interactions

-VIP Lounge-
Bed: Reverse Cowgirl Grinding Lover's Kiss
Sofa: Bending Over Threesome
Lab: Constraint Panel: Anal Sex Butt-slapping Sex Fingering Constrained Anal Sex Standing Vaginal Sex (forced) Standing Vaginal Sex (consensual) Voluntary Blowjob

Improvements: Erika will not avert your gaze occasionally when eye track is set to camera.

Added palette to replace current color customization UI.
Now you can press V and B to toggle the amount of sweat on Erika's body.
Press L during sex for a massive squirting! (Sound effect yet added) Balls will not be squashed into the shaft! (If you know what I'm saying)

Two new climax expressions
The game will not immediately skip to the next day when stamina is depleted.

General improvements with VR
Various bug fixes

Download Links:

Desktop:

VR:

LokiRF

Jun 11, 2017
Mega link:

this update doesn't have that much 'content', it's mostly to polish the game

Code:
New Interactions:

VIP Lounge:

Bed:

Reverse Cowgirl Grinding

Lover's Kiss

Sofa:

Bending Over Threesome

Lab:

Constraint Panel:

Anal Sex

Butt-slapping Sex

Fingering

Constrained Anal Sex

Standing Vaginal Sex (forced)

Standing Vaginal Sex (consensual)

Voluntary Blowjob

Improvements:

Erika will not avert your gaze occasionally when eye track is set to camera.

Added palette to replace current color customization UI.

Now you can press V and B to toggle the amount of sweat on Erika's body.

Press L during sex for a massive squirting! (Sound effect yet added)

Balls will not be squashed into the shaft! (If you know what I'm saying)

Two new climax expressions

The game will not immediately skip to the next day when stamina is depleted.

General improvements with VR

Various bug fixes

Sedeferes

Nov 20, 2018
Tried version 1.29 on Mega, but there's only location with a piano available, can't select other two places and the game always starts on Day 10. Restarting didn't do anything either. Where is the save game location, maybe deleting it manually fixes it?

EDIT: Deleted the entire folder in AppData/Local folder, that worked.

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016

We'll automate the distribution of future updates by publicly posting the download links on our Patreon page, but it would require a key the first time you launch the game. This should cause no extra trouble since it is not always-online DRM.

A site will be set up where you can log in using your Patreon ID and generate a unique license key befitting your tier. The login authentication will be handled by Patreon's API just like how you use paypal, so there's no risk of your information being leaked or visible to us.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
This could be a problem. Will it require cracking the game down the line?
Essentially, yeah. Considering it's "not always-online DRM" this probably could be cracked, but still requires someone to crack it... potentially for each consecutive update. Depends on how they handle it, you might need the key to download the full content. Whenever this game is finally complete (which I believe is supposed to be this year), it might be well worth paying $5 or $10 for it.

Reactions: drpavelcia
4.30 star(s) 25 Votes