marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
"...If you watch futa fuck a girl, that's one girl and a half girl, thus only 25% gay. You could make it 0% gay with two girls but the problem is, that makes them lesbian, which wraps back to being 100% gay."

Thats actually pretty hilarious. But I really hope they don't invite the fringe fetishes..
If you think that thought to the end you conclude that you can never get below 50% gay actually:
Girl on Boy = 50% gay according to that explanation.
Girl on Girl = 100% gay.
Girl on Futa (halfhalf): 75% Gay because you are averaging the 50% from the boy partner and the 100% from the girl partner.
So the least gay is still to watch girl on boy action.

yomamasass

Mar 18, 2018
If you think that thought to the end you conclude that you can never get below 50% gay actually:
Girl on Boy = 50% gay according to that explanation.
Girl on Girl = 100% gay.
Girl on Futa (halfhalf): 75% Gay because you are averaging the 50% from the boy partner and the 100% from the girl partner.
So the least gay is still to watch girl on boy action.
BUT WHAT IF! BOY ON GIRL??
be2fce7ece67b8729b5352cfcac7ff4bfb671503a81ef86722d5171623a7b2a1.gif

Reactions: jack the enemy

iobm

Sep 10, 2018
Just find a way into and saw this line said by project helius themselves: "Fallen Doll is estimated to be completed within six months"
I mean... it's cool they actually committed to finish something unlike almost all of the adult game developers however that line kinda got me worried.

The game still has clipping issues both with penetration and clothing (when you boost up the booty).

We also still don't have the better interactive system that we saw on 1.06 demo (which is what hooked me into the game since then).

The game definitely needs more soundtracks and hairstyles and maybe some customisation on the character (though personally i like the amount of customisation some people may find it lacking).

They created a new place called the "Lab" however there is not too much to do there yet.

As far as i know they are almost done with the second character "Alet" and they are now working with the male models.

Plus to all these they started to create story mode a month ago.

Now lets get things straight im not expecting a full blown novel and it's certainly not the aim of this game however just creating a story that is short, decent and complements and cooperates with the games mechanics would take around four months just by itself. I don't know if they completely scratched 1.06 style of interaction but if they didn't (which i hope they didn't) that'll take some serious time too. And when you add everything i listed up there, six or seven months doesn't sound like enough time to do all these things.

I mean i believe in them but im also kind of nervous, as far as i understand they want to get to the next game in the second half of this year however im not sure if that's a good idea, there are alot of things to add and six months sounds like a rush to me, id say at least 10 months but im not sure if im seeing it longer then it should. What are your opinions?

(Also a personal addition: i think the game needs faster and rougher animation speed option, the fastest isn't fast enough)

I am not a patron thus this topic isn't aimed at project helius themselves so please don't bother them with anything i say. This topic is completely about me being concerned and want to know your opinions about this subject. Also please do not abuse the poll link i gave to you, im sure they have filters for fake accounts so don't waste their time as well as yours.

Also if project helius reads this and get offended by anything i say, i am so sorry i don't mean to cause offence we can talk it out :)
I fully agree with the interaction and the fastest setting being too slow. As far as time goes they gave an estimate not an absolute for the time frame, so if they need more time I'm sure they will take it.

Reactions: yomamasass

reaper348

Jan 30, 2019
This launches fine but the Story Mode is greyed out, is there just an endless mode or do I need to do something first? Thanks for replies.

yomamasass

Mar 18, 2018
Only a true 1.08 purist would understand that :p

Tho the real reason was if you look at the updates 1.11 to 1.27 you will see that there is no dick texture and from 1.11 to.. well still, there is no freeish hand movement either everything sticks to one animation that is playing at the time, (also some people really like them high heels) so its a happy technical fap time for me and my purist 1.08 fellas. (tho i believe 1.10 still had these features and was more advanced so afaik 1.10 would be better 1.08 but they changed everything with the 1.11 update, also #ERIKAmkII4life)

Dec 22, 2018
Just find a way into and saw this line said by project helius themselves: "Fallen Doll is estimated to be completed within six months"
I mean... it's cool they actually committed to finish something unlike almost all of the adult game developers however that line kinda got me worried.

The game still has clipping issues both with penetration and clothing (when you boost up the booty).

We also still don't have the better interactive system that we saw on 1.06 demo (which is what hooked me into the game since then).

The game definitely needs more soundtracks and hairstyles and maybe some customisation on the character (though personally i like the amount of customisation some people may find it lacking).

They created a new place called the "Lab" however there is not too much to do there yet.

As far as i know they are almost done with the second character "Alet" and they are now working with the male models.

Plus to all these they started to create story mode a month ago.

Now lets get things straight im not expecting a full blown novel and it's certainly not the aim of this game however just creating a story that is short, decent and complements and cooperates with the games mechanics would take around four months just by itself. I don't know if they completely scratched 1.06 style of interaction but if they didn't (which i hope they didn't) that'll take some serious time too. And when you add everything i listed up there, six or seven months doesn't sound like enough time to do all these things.

I mean i believe in them but im also kind of nervous, as far as i understand they want to get to the next game in the second half of this year however im not sure if that's a good idea, there are alot of things to add and six months sounds like a rush to me, id say at least 10 months but im not sure if im seeing it longer then it should. What are your opinions?

(Also a personal addition: i think the game needs faster and rougher animation speed option, the fastest isn't fast enough)

I am not a patron thus this topic isn't aimed at project helius themselves so please don't bother them with anything i say. This topic is completely about me being concerned and want to know your opinions about this subject. Also please do not abuse the poll link i gave to you, im sure they have filters for fake accounts so don't waste their time as well as yours.

Also if project helius reads this and get offended by anything i say, i am so sorry i don't mean to cause offence we can talk it out :)
I'm not so much worried about them releasing a 1.0 within a few months. Most modern games we can still receive DLC and/or free updates down the road and they've shown they can commit to a project, refine and tune the game based on community feedback and deliver timely updates. Whatever we end up with it'll likely satisfy before everyone moves onto the next big thing so I'm confident they'll deliver here.

Reactions: yomamasass
4.30 star(s) 25 Votes