Deminious

Aug 25, 2018
should be putting this zip folder in the old folder or replacing something ??? I have version 1.20. thanks fellas. I opened it and it just has me stuck in that piano room i cant leave it no matter what I do. its in a separate folder right now when I opened it.

mago91

Sep 15, 2018
The closest one is cm3d2, but it is tricky to install as you need to use another program to make it seem as if you are in japan (th egame is country exclusive). However, once you get passed that there are tens of thousands of mods, so there is pretty much a limitless supply of content :p
Do you know a good guide to make cm3d2 work?
I remember trying it a long time ago and i failed spectacularly, could not get it to work.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
should be putting this zip folder in the old folder or replacing something ??? I have version 1.20. thanks fellas. I opened it and it just has me stuck in that piano room i cant leave it no matter what I do. its in a separate folder right now when I opened it.
Do you mean you're stuck in the piano room in the latest version? You should not put the zip in the old folder. That would accomplish nothing. To get to other scenes, you need to buy them. Same way you buy toys and outfits and such.

yomamasass

Mar 18, 2018
The closest one is cm3d2, but it is tricky to install as you need to use another program to make it seem as if you are in japan (th egame is country exclusive). However, once you get passed that there are tens of thousands of mods, so there is pretty much a limitless supply of content :p
I heard that there is the newer version of cm3d2 called com3d2 (custom order maid 3d 2) it may make more sense to invest in that.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
The only time you will take a new version of a game and overwrite the previous files is if you are explicitly told to do so.
You should decompress the archive into a new folder, and play from the exe. The zip folder will do nothing by itself. You need 7z or winrar to extract the contents.

Do you know a good guide to make cm3d2 work?
I remember trying it a long time ago and i failed spectacularly, could not get it to work.
CM3D2 is an absolute beast to install. I have a short help guide in the thread to help anyone who is thinking about tackling it. You can find it on post .

iAmErmac

Aug 20, 2018
Those complaining the VR-version link dead stop being lazy for fuck's sake and have a look on the previous page

Reactions: pause1

DeZaA

Jun 9, 2017
Still no possibility to play the VR version with Xbox Controller or Mouse/Keyboard ?
I only own a Pimax 4K and I have no VR Controller :(
I guess I'll keep on the "Normal" Version then...

Thanks for uploading the Update(s) and keep this thread alive guys ! Luv ♥

royxz

Jan 5, 2019
Still no possibility to play the VR version with Xbox Controller or Mouse/Keyboard ?
I only own a Pimax 4K and I have no VR Controller :(
I guess I'll keep on the "Normal" Version then...

Thanks for uploading the Update(s) and keep this thread alive guys ! Luv ♥
Wow that Pimax 4K is good, it uses 4K resolution, right? btw I saw a review Pimax 4K with NoLo CV1 controller works.

yomamasass

Mar 18, 2018
Can an handsome fella share the " " with us? Or at least tell us if there is any date given for the release.

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes