shadeslayer0314

Oct 14, 2017
Okay Ladyboys and Gentlegirls, v1.19 for you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Non VR:

Dev Note on VR : VR version will be released within two days. I'm not sure if we can find a proper way to make the whipping mechanism work in VR environment with a keyboard - in the worst scenario non-controller VR version will not be updated in the future, we will let monthly poll decide this matter.
ayy ty

kinglevvis

Aug 6, 2017
Duuuuuuuuude, this game is one of the reasons why I'm getting a VR headset. I can't wait to see what the final product will look like.

Tomlabete

Nov 4, 2017
Okay Ladyboys and Gentlegirls, v1.19 for you.

Dev Note on VR : VR version will be released within two days. I'm not sure if we can find a proper way to make the whipping mechanism work in VR environment with a keyboard - in the worst scenario non-controller VR version will not be updated in the future, we will let monthly poll decide this matter.
Hi ! Do you have any news on this VR version ? The last one (1.18) was really awesome and I can't wait to see the 1.19 in VR :)

Altzk

Sep 15, 2017
I find this game kind of relaxing in a way. Also one of those that make me want to get a VR headset. Need to tell myself its for project cars or assetto corsa but really the thought of games like this in VR is quite compelling haha

alantam

Aug 8, 2017
Tried the v1.18 and v1.19, both seems to be missing shoes when selected between dressed or nude. Any thoughts?

alantam

Aug 8, 2017
Ok, thank you for the reply. Hope it will be fixed. Looking a bit odd when standing up since she's like floating :)

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
No male textures?
I'm using 1.19 version
As far as I remember, there have never been male textures at all from the beginning!
(the last version that I tried was.. three ago? Or four? And also one of the firsts, but the result was the same)

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Ok, thank you for the reply. Hope it will be fixed. Looking a bit odd when standing up since she's like floating :)
Most of the time the shoes will just clip into the ground during animations anyway, best to just ignore it.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
My game always gets a Fatal Error. Im using the 1.18 - 32 bit :(. Can someone help me?
Can someone please give me a download link to the 1.0 - 1.5 version of the game? But only if it can run on 32 bit. Thanks!
Sorry dude, but i don't think you'll be able to play this game, Unreal Engine always has high system requirements.

blight

Jan 3, 2018
How to play the full game in VR? The VR download only gives some poses.
I really want to know, too.
In VR I can only click(rift controller) on mouth breasts and p... but no more options? VR version 1.19 really that limited?
I have read about the qwerty controls and such but keyboard is not working as input.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Hi guys, just became a 8$ patreon for Christmas ! Will be trying to post links as quick as I can in order to let you try this pure experience ^^

Have fun, happy new year folks !
Trying to steal my likes :p

Nyx_

Oct 31, 2017
Completely unplayable for me. The game runs, but the screen only 'updates' when I alt-tab out and back in.
No idea why that's happening. I definitely meet the system requirements, since it goes ingame and all, but the screen literally won't move until I alt-tabbed, so I gotta alt-tab for every frame that's happening.. uh.. what?

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes