DIMMRAMM

Oct 17, 2020
i replaced FallenDoll-Win64-Shipping.exe which in Win64 folder with the crack file ,but when i clicked it there just nothing happend.
YOU MUST DROP FILE IN FOLDER ON THIS WAY: FallenDollBeta131hotpatched\FallenDoll(Beta1.31)\WindowsNoEditor\FallenDoll\Binaries\Win64

Reactions: Sersenio

JacksonRobin787

Apr 5, 2020
Can confirm that the crack is not working for everyone, did everything posted by bupotilling, turned off my AV, Drivers and directx are all up to date, But the game won't even start from the cracked executable, it just crashed before it shows anything.

Using 1.31b non-vr version of the game, and the non-vr crack to go with it.

And yes I'm launching it through the cracked executable and, yes its in the right place.

Edit: I even tried a version where the crack is pre-installed, and still no luck, game won't launch.

Specs:
RTX 3070 8GB Laptop Gpu
Core I7 11370H
16Gb DDR4 3200MHZ RAM
1TB Nvme SSD
sam here bro and it definitely isnt cuz of lack of specs lol

LifeSick

Aug 18, 2017
Does anyone have the 1.27 build still? I heard it's the one that still works with the 3000 series RTX cards for VR.

buqlaw

Jul 22, 2020
Hello can someone help? I'm trying to uninstall or delete this shit but the only file unable to be deleted is Ekag20nt.exe. It's telling me it can't delete b/c it's open in ElecKey Agent for NT-Based Operating Sytems.

Please help?

Rusty273

Mar 28, 2020
Hello can someone help? I'm trying to uninstall or delete this shit but the only file unable to be deleted is Ekag20nt.exe. It's telling me it can't delete b/c it's open in ElecKey Agent for NT-Based Operating Sytems.

Please help?
open task manager and kill the task. then u can delete it.

Reactions: buqlaw

user0609

Dec 17, 2018
Game working fine, remember to rename cracked exe, "FallenDoll-Win64-Shipping_bupotiling03.exe" -> "FallenDoll-Win64-Shipping.exe" and copy/paste cracked exe to "FallenDoll\Binaries\Win64" (replace original exe)

denilol

Apr 16, 2020
Game working fine, remember to rename cracked exe, "FallenDoll-Win64-Shipping_bupotiling03.exe" -> "FallenDoll-Win64-Shipping.exe" and copy/paste cracked exe to "FallenDoll\Binaries\Win64" (replace original exe)
It works for me without renaming the cracked exe

reaper348

Jan 30, 2019
Is there an updated version or sequel to this game?

I came across a video of this game but with more detailed options and a fully textured mail model. In the comments a guy said it was called "Fallen Doll 2" but I can't find a FD2 anywhere.

Super curious on if they every continued this or what the deal is. I don't want to sub tot eh patreon just to check.

Porkeroni

Sep 4, 2020
Is there an updated version or sequel to this game?

I came across a video of this game but with more detailed options and a fully textured mail model. In the comments a guy said it was called "Fallen Doll 2" but I can't find a FD2 anywhere.

Super curious on if they every continued this or what the deal is. I don't want to sub tot eh patreon just to check.
Yeah it is called Operation Lovecraft and it is pretty awesome but not completed yet. ProjectH is being pretty weird about the dev process though so I suggest you pirate it and don't support it yet

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes