naamah

Jul 9, 2017
They Made this game.. and after this.. they made a game similar to this but with "lovecraftian" them.. and atm they work on this but i think, this is also on hold

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
They Made this game.. and after this.. they made a game similar to this but with "lovecraftian" them.. and atm they work on this but i think, this is also on hold
They're still working on Operation Lovecraft. That game is not on hold. It's just that the next update for it is taking a long time.

shinelucid

Mar 20, 2020
why shoes are automatically disabled when her feet are on the ground most of the animations disable her shoes, they also force semi-nude I have cloth fetish I don't like nude :(

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Because they've been working on another game. I think this thread should be marked abandoned instead, to be honest. There's no reason for me to believe they will ever continue work on this game. They have expressed ideas of "porting over" stuff from this game into the current one, though.
where could we found this new game ? any link or website ?

BlackHeart919

Dec 1, 2020
Can confirm that the crack is not working for everyone, did everything posted by bupotilling, turned off my AV, Drivers and directx are all up to date, But the game won't even start from the cracked executable, it just crashed before it shows anything.

Using 1.31b non-vr version of the game, and the non-vr crack to go with it.

And yes I'm launching it through the cracked executable and, yes its in the right place.

Edit: I even tried a version where the crack is pre-installed, and still no luck, game won't launch.

Specs:
RTX 3070 8GB Laptop Gpu
Core I7 11370H
16Gb DDR4 3200MHZ RAM
1TB Nvme SSD

Last edited:

Schlock

Apr 20, 2021
Getting the same issues as some others where the game won't launch at all. Replaced the .exe in WindowsNoEditor\FallenDoll\Binaries\Win64 with the cracked version, then running it just does...nothing.

Reactions: scaterman

Legionhhh

Jul 24, 2018
---------------------------
FallenDoll-Win64-Shipping.exe - Application Error
The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application.
OK

Hi guys, anyone encounter this issue? tried update dxdirect , visual C+ etc, still having same issue,
even using epiclauncher itself, it also show this message, tried dependency walker, it shows as attach files
My comps run it before in earlier version, somehow after i reinstall my window to latest version (windows 10) it just show this error in most of the game I tried to run.

Please advice if you have experience in dealing with this,

Thank you!

Xalorfin

Nov 3, 2020
Ive got some trouble to make the Vr work (im on Index), the game launch only in non Vr mod, but i have the Vr game.
Idk what to do

lithingwolf

Jun 1, 2021
Someone help me, when I try to execute Fallendoll.exe always asks me for the code and when I try to run the crack file, nothing happens.

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes