bruhbruh77

Nov 24, 2020
0.34's been out since Jan 31st, have we really not got an update here? Any news on it would be much appreciated

Starfreek

Sep 4, 2018
My apologies if this has already been explained, but I couldn't find mention of it:

What are the differences between this project and Operation Lovecraft?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
My apologies if this has already been explained, but I couldn't find mention of it:

What are the differences between this project and Operation Lovecraft?
In concept they're pretty much the same, that being a sex scene viewer. This game only has human on human intercourse, whereas Operation Lovecraft also features other creatures. Operatior Lovecraft also features a few more female characters and is planned to have actual gameplay some time in the future. Fallen Doll is effectively abandoned. But a lot of its content will be ported in some way to the new game IIRC.

Starfreek

Sep 4, 2018
In concept they're pretty much the same, that being a sex scene viewer. This game only has human on human intercourse, whereas Operation Lovecraft also features other creatures. Operatior Lovecraft also features a few more female characters and is planned to have actual gameplay some time in the future. Fallen Doll is effectively abandoned. But a lot of its content will be ported in some way to the new game IIRC.
Ah, thank you very much! You cleared it up quite nicely :D

MacDakka

Jun 10, 2017
Not to forget the tentacled elephant in the room: Operation Lovecraft is going to be online and multiplayer only ... :confused:

FistaPista

May 10, 2020
I know this has been put on hold for the development of Lovecraft but out of all the customizable setting's here I hope they add a height changer. I feel like she's really tall for some reason.

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Downloaded the game + the hotpatch + replaced file = still getting the activation key box.
Has someone already got a link with hotpatch already implanted in game link.? Please.

Edit 1: Nvm, I got it working. After replacing file, click on the replaced file to open game = that I had to work out for myself.
Game is very boring with sever lagging issues even with graphic options set on lowest.
Operation Lovecraft is more than 10 times better than this.

Edit 2: Considering most of Fallen Doll: Operation Lovecraft is stuck behind a paywall, what it does offer is far better than what the original has ... at least in FD:OL it don't have a c-thru blue figure representing a man :D

Last edited:
Reactions: 5pectre0verlord

canyouread

Dec 15, 2017
I prefer the Erika from the original game but I can definitely see the appeal of the newer models. It's great that OL has diversity though. The original game is more...vanilla whereas OL gets kinkier. Sometimes, though, I wonder how many sex poses either game can make before they actually have to focus on gameplay.

last_death

Oct 1, 2018
the "Add Money" hotkey only add up to $1,000. I did the cheat engine and change it to $9,999 so I didn't have to worry about hitting the G key all the time. :cool:
im too dumb to use cheat engine code so can u good sir share a Save data in alot of money in it please ?

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes