arkionarkium

May 10, 2020
1611906850799.png

Keep up the good work guys! Though I'm getting this error. I've tried to download DirectX but the downloads were taken down from the Microsoft Download Center. Other popups following that include X3DAUDIO1_7, XAPOFX1_5.dll.

Anyone know a workaround?

Reactions: Sharkx99
Sep 16, 2018
Replaced the crack file and when I start the game I just get a black screen. I play the game by running the crack file right? When I try to run the FallenDoll application in the WindowsNoEditor folder it asks for the activation code still, but running the FallenDoll-Win64-Shipping_bupotiling03 in the Win64 folder just makes a black screen. I'm trying to play it on a Quest 2 with VirtualDesktop.

enigmator2000

Nov 14, 2018
It is a really pity that this project has been abandoned by the creator.

The girls in Operation Lovecraft look like fifteen-year-old kids (except for Dr. Any), especially in VR mode. In addition, there is no option to edit their body

In my opinion, the original Fallen Doll is much sexier and mature

In addition, Fallen Doll works much smoother in VR

ehhhhhhhh.....

altairxoxo

Apr 16, 2020
It is a really pity that this project has been abandoned by the creator.

The girls in Operation Lovecraft look like fifteen-year-old kids (except for Dr. Any), especially in VR mode. In addition, there is no option to edit their body

In my opinion, the original Fallen Doll is much sexier and mature

In addition, Fallen Doll works much smoother in VR

ehhhhhhhh.....
No they don't and some girls don't develop physically past 15 anyway so if it does look like 15 year old then it isn't completely unnatural either. That said I do miss the body customizing features, I think her thighs, abs and hip to waist ratio just isn't right enough for me, also wouldn't mind different types of pubic hair, labia structure or even areolas for that matter. I do wonder what made them remove those features when they already had it implemented in the original.

Reactions: lezzoman22

Rudlik

Mar 1, 2021
Yeah I can see the protection. ElecKey. Been cracked before. (Usually by unpacking main executables, patching routines that try to provide a uniqueness to hardware IDs, and then lic keys genned for those IDs.)

I tried to upload my unpacked but too large.

I don't like file hosts but eh... (Success though.)

ONLY FOR 1.31 DOWNLOAD. Check Pages 80-90. CANNOT BE USED WITH 1.30.

Zippyshare:
Zippyshare:

Replace .\WindowsNoEditor\FallenDoll\Binaries\Win64\FallenDoll-Win64-Shipping.exe with the one I've patched above (use non-VR or VR).

Don't use the original shortcuts to Fallen Doll. They still point to the Loader at .\WindowsNoEditor/FallenDoll.exe which can be deleted if you want. (You can also update any shortcuts to the cracked executable...)

Note that I have not tested anything except having started "Endless Mode" to see if it'd load 3D-models. Everything else seems to work but I'm not into these kinds of games really. I just patch things for a friend. Enjoy.
Hello
You can tell us how you managed to cracking eleckey. I have a program under this tread. I managed to unpack it, but I can't wean it from activation. I have Win32, but I think the general order is the same

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes