Admax_

Aug 7, 2018
I'm not sure if I'm just not following the instructions correctly, but when I launch the VR version of the game (I have a VR headset, HP reverb, WMR) I'm stuck in the piano room and can't do nothing but a few basic positions. Is this the way it's supposed to be or am I missing something?
Same on my end, Reverb G2 with HP controllers. Can't do much... I tried remapping the controls in steam VR but it's just too complicated...
Help would be appreciated !

croplay

Dec 20, 2018
Do you think this can be fixed by remapping the controls? Or is it just that the VR game is broken no matter what?

Garyee

Jan 11, 2019
can I play this on VR using mouse and keyboard? I have my xbox controller plugged in and it doesn't seem to be doing anything. Is it something to do with steam vr?

Admax_

Aug 7, 2018
Do you think this can be fixed by remapping the controls? Or is it just that the VR game is broken no matter what?
I think it could be fixed by re-mapping the controls, the problem is that the interface of steam vr is so... Weird ? So many options that are not explicit, and i don't feel like testing them one by one. So yes in theory is should be able to just be re-mapped, but I cant' be bothered.
Who knows, maybe one day ?

Garyee

Jan 11, 2019
Do you guys know what was the version update that changed the game entirely? Like the one that added the new features and map and stuff. I heard a lot of people liked that old fallen doll compared to the ones after that update.

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
Do you guys know what was the version update that changed the game entirely? Like the one that added the new features and map and stuff. I heard a lot of people liked that old fallen doll compared to the ones after that update.
Didn't play it myself back then but I do remember seeing people talk about the 1.08 version being better because of a different interaction system on here and a different forum somewhere.

Garyee

Jan 11, 2019
Didn't play it myself back then but I do remember seeing people talk about the 1.08 version being better because of a different interaction system on here and a different forum somewhere.
Ohhh yeah word I heard something about that. I just wanna know what version that was before they made the current version with all these features. I wanna try that version out in VR.

rysiu77

Dec 7, 2017
There is some way to save progress? I click quit button and i have information about saving but looks like this doesn't work.

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
I'm incredibly confused, and although I'm sure someone has answered this already, there's 121 pages of thread to read through. I downloaded the game and installed the patch, and it launches fine, but it looks absolutely nothing like the screenshots. The UI is completely different, there's more limited interaction, etc. People here and the OP description talk about needing money to buy things, but the game I played was just an animation player. You could switch between three locations (a Caesar's Palace looking club, a fancy penthouse, and an alien science lab) and choose positions and increase speed. Did I download the wrong thing or something?

Reactions: bust3d

akulami

Nov 1, 2018
Did I download the wrong thing or something?
that was an older version as shown in the top of the screenshots that was altered and revised. you're playing the current version they stopped at before moving on to their other game.

enigmator2000

Nov 14, 2018
Does the VR version work decently? And if the latest version has broken VR, is it possible to find an older version of VR somewhere that works well?

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
that was an older version as shown in the top of the screenshots that was altered and revised. you're playing the current version they stopped at before moving on to their other game.
Is there an upload somewhere of the version from the screenshots? It looks like it has more content than the latest.

akulami

Nov 1, 2018
kraoro i personally have never played or seen any older versions so im not sure and i only see the version 1.31b of Fallendoll and build 0.32 of operation lovecraft available under the legacy builds on their site. maybe someone in the thread has an older version.

Succubustamer

Aug 8, 2020
Is the whip missing in VR version?

EDIT: And after using duct tape and blindfold - how to remove again (in VR)?

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 25 Votes