nizakaj

Oct 28, 2019
Funny enough, even tho Operation Lovecraft has better quality, i like this version wayyyy more (also probably because i really dislike the "creatures" sex in general). Best feature is the absolute ton of positions and the all different movements variations in each. With more maps, costumes, and girls selections, (maybe a char creator/export/import?) this would've been a great game.

Reactions: Alteni

qazqazqaz21

May 20, 2021
hey there, i ran the Paralogue0.33(VR)Cracked version but can anyone tell me how to run the game cause it just starts with a computer screen running a program and no key works.How to enter the game. really stupid question though i need help. Please someone

Supbitch1321

May 25, 2020
Hello
can someone tell me how I make the game run. I downloaded the game and the crack and put the crack in the game folder but the game still asks for the activation key (which I don't have) can someone help me please?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Hello
can someone tell me how I make the game run. I downloaded the game and the crack and put the crack in the game folder but the game still asks for the activation key (which I don't have) can someone help me please?
Are you 100% sure you put the crack in the correct location? It's not just the root of the game directory. And are you running the crack instead of the game's own executable?

Cykablyatloveu

May 25, 2021
I have already done all of the instructions,but when I click the cracked,NOTHING HAPPENS.
My computer is the latest Acer Swift5 with NVIDIA GeForce MX350,so it won't be the computer problem.

Genvictus

Dec 7, 2020
Pardon me, this may be a ridiculous question, but what's the difference between cracked and non-cracked? (would be another great help if anyone would also explain the difference of cracked and non for project lovecraft). Thanks in advance!

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Pardon me, this may be a ridiculous question, but what's the difference between cracked and non-cracked? (would be another great help if anyone would also explain the difference of cracked and non for project lovecraft). Thanks in advance!
Cracked means the game can be played without needing to purchase it. Standard it comes with a bit of software integrated in it that verifies in some way that you are a legitimate owner of the application - that you've paid for it. Cracking removes or circumvents that bit of verification so that you can use the application even when obtained through illegal means, as is the case on this forum here.

Reactions: Genvictus

Ziggster

Sep 9, 2018
For those trying to figure out how to play the cracked version: After you replace the one file with the cracked one don't go back and run the fallendoll.exe. Run the cracked file itself. I got lucky randomly screwing with it to figure that out. Hope it helps!

Reactions: Kanzphan

Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020
Using the cracked exe, I only have an "endless" game mode, "story" mode is greyed out on the menu, is that normal ?

naamah

Jul 9, 2017
Using the cracked exe, I only have an "endless" game mode, "story" mode is greyed out on the menu, is that normal ?
Sadly yes.. it is normal. At some Point in development, the Story got disabled and cut out.. it will be added Later but.. jeah.. :/

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes