Delwyn

Jul 2, 2018
Thank you :) I want to support the project when it's finished, it's okay to test the beta I hope ...
aw, the uploaded 1.23 beta is not the VR version. Otherwise looks nice :)

Delwyn

Jul 2, 2018
Does anybody know if the official 1.23 release has VR support? I am tempted to donate the 8$ to find out :p

Belugahs

May 5, 2017
any way to play this game with riftcat/ivry on smartphone + xbox controller?

i try it but camera doesnt move (vr version)

Project Helius

Game Developer
May 20, 2018
:noexpression:I still don't quite get it why you would rather download the game via a suspicious Russian forum (didn't mean f95 ofc) instead of just asking me on Patreon for the link...I already said I'm not strongly against piracy, and willing to share the game if you are short on cash. Unlike many Patreon creators, I actually don't need to make a living or pay my bills by developing this game, extra funds get things done faster and that's it. So feel free to ask for a freebie.

I have already received reports about some sites (mostly from China) sharing malware implanted versions of the game. Tried to stop one of them and received a big fuck you. As the creator I can't post the official download links here - that'd be utterly irresponsible for my supporters - but on the other hand I'd not be comfortable if any of you fell victim to such disgusting trick.

Naruto2462

Apr 1, 2018
:noexpression:I still don't quite get it why you would rather download the game via a suspicious Russian forum (didn't mean f95 ofc) instead of just asking me on Patreon for the link...I already said I'm not strongly against piracy, and willing to share the game if you are short on cash. Unlike many Patreon creators, I actually don't need to make a living or pay my bills by developing this game, extra funds get things done faster and that's it. So feel free to ask for a freebie.

I have already received reports about some sites (mostly from China) sharing malware implanted versions of the game. Tried to stop one of them and received a big fuck you. As the creator I can't post the official download links here - that'd be utterly irresponsible for my supporters - but on the other hand I'd not be comfortable if any of you fell victim to such disgusting trick.
Thank you (and your team) for doing what you are doing. I find it amazing that you are doing this during your free time and not in it for the money mainly. I will definitely buy the game when it's complete. I usually don't like playing demos or participate in betas (I like to keep the "surprises"/fun for the full game), so I will unlikely pay monthly for the beta. That being said, I do love following the progression on the game, but lately you lock all news to Patreon and rarely post on your blog anymore. Was this requested by your supporters on Patreon or is there other reason why you aren't posting publicly nowdays?

Project Helius

Game Developer
May 20, 2018
Thank you (and your team) for doing what you are doing. I find it amazing that you are doing this during your free time and not in it for the money mainly. I will definitely buy the game when it's complete. I usually don't like playing demos or participate in betas (I like to keep the "surprises"/fun for the full game), so I will unlikely pay monthly for the beta. That being said, I do love following the progression on the game, but lately you lock all news to Patreon and rarely post on your blog anymore. Was this requested by your supporters on Patreon or is there other reason why you aren't posting publicly nowdays?
Nope, it's simply because Patreon does not allow posts containing nudity pics to be set as public now.x'D

Reactions: Naruto2462

Razor1911

Apr 29, 2017
Well this update have many content but unnecessary like interactions. People like ver 1.06 more because they can touch her breast and other foreplay, interactive posture is nice but not needed right now. What is needed is body texture for man or atleast penis texture, it is bother me to see her get humped by dildo plastic man :FeelsBadMan:. If would be nice if you included man texture and "old" interactions back next update :FeelsGoodMan:.
Btw keep up the work, i will consider being the patreon after getting paycheck:pokerFace:.

Reactions: papragu

Chikimaro

We love to see you Smile....
Donor
Feb 2, 2018
Fallen Doll v1.23
drive.google.com/file/d/1BO6naIRGb-yae6RWTNC2BXxcTL4l_lou/view

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes