RicardoG

Nov 25, 2017
She's clearly not an android. There's nothing in game that even hints or in any way supports that as a possibility. She even has stamina as a stat and gets exhausted.

I think someone called her an android in a description or something because people are weird and need something like that to get passed whatever specific mental disorder they have. I think it's totally fine to call someone out on wanting to see a girl get hanged for their sexual pleasure. But of course, this is the land of people who can't get a hard on unless they are dreaming of having sex with their mothers or are getting cucked or are pretending not to be homosexual by playing games about sucking dicks and getting gang banged by men but it being "not gay" because they are a female protagonist.. so, yeah not too shocking for here.
She is an Android, it's just that with these kind of games no one takes time to read the instructions and the story, you can read it in the game.

yomamasass

Mar 18, 2018
how do you access the cheats?
You dont have to do anything just press the following buttons:
G: Add money (it might not shown instantly however when you buy something it goes up much as you press g)
H: Recover Stamina
L: Lock Stamina/Sensitivity
Q: Skip to Next Day
U: Toggle UI Display
1,2,3,4: Toggle Male Actor Display
5: Toggle Chair Display

Reactions: 175431db

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
How can I change Erika's hair color?
I remember there used to be an option but not anymore it seems.

Is there any way?

papragu

Jul 17, 2017
Well this update have many content but unnecessary like interactions. People like ver 1.06 more because they can touch her breast and other foreplay, interactive posture is nice but not needed right now. What is needed is body texture for man or atleast penis texture, it is bother me to see her get humped by dildo plastic man :FeelsBadMan:. If would be nice if you included man texture and "old" interactions back next update :FeelsGoodMan:.
Btw keep up the work, i will consider being the patreon after getting paycheck:pokerFace:.
Absolutely agree. Game lost a couple of good functions during its developement. Seeing some actual textured male characters or atleast a fully textured dick would be nice. That half see through dildo is just ruining the moment.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I can confirm that cheat engine works if you want more money faster.
Though it's pretty pointless using CE because like many said in the previous page, just press a determinated button and you'll have money without using "third party app".

Reactions: papragu
4.30 star(s) 25 Votes