D

Deleted member 808788

He's saying that he does not know of any way of contacting Project Helius other than through Patreon or Twitter.
Ah thank you, I just understood, yesterday I made a twitter but maybe Project Helius get numerous tweets and he does not see mine. If I see that he is slow to answer me, I will send him a private message, although I don't want to be a tedious :/

asinnisa

Dec 10, 2017
for some unknown reason, I'm getting a lowlevelfatalerror line:111, which never happened before I updated my driver. The game even runs on my integrated gpu, so this must be the driver update. Anyone know of a solution other than downgrading?

pyro5857

Aug 10, 2017
for some unknown reason, I'm getting a lowlevelfatalerror line:111, which never happened before I updated my driver. The game even runs on my integrated gpu, so this must be the driver update. Anyone know of a solution other than downgrading?
Try pressing the Windows button, then type 'Device Manager'. Click on that and find 'Display Adapters' in the list. Right-click your integrated gpu and disable it.

D

Deleted member 808788

Please, I would like to talk with a patron of Project Helius, if there is one I ask you to contact me because it is important to me. Thanks and I hope I'm not too tedious :/

omegabox

Jan 3, 2018
Please, I would like to talk with a patron of Project Helius, if there is one I ask you to contact me because it is important to me. Thanks and I hope I'm not too tedious :/
Why bother? Donate $1 on Patreon and you can talk with the developer directly.

yomamasass

Mar 18, 2018
I just remembered, you might want to talk with @jb281472 i belive he has access to the patreon. He might not do it but give it a shot.

D

Deleted member 808788

Unfortunately it isen't possible to start a conversation with him, and I can't see his profile page either :( , even so I'll wait a little longer in case someone contacts me

yomamasass

Mar 18, 2018
1.25 is out right? update soon maybe?
@yosa- already shared it:
UPDATE VER 1.25
Non-VR Version:

VR Version:

these are the links, but im not quite sure how to format them for them to actually work

(fixed by a really cool moderator)

Reactions: jacx420

yomamasass

Mar 18, 2018
whops my bad, dont worry they were deleted from day one use these links that @0zerv shared:
Can't post links

i realy didn't want to be the one who says it but you got to search a little bit in the last pages before you ask for it :)
also if i was you i wouldn't download 1.25, noting major changed and the next version probably on the horizon.

Reactions: jacx420

keycode

Aug 21, 2017
whops my bad, dont worry they were deleted from day one use these links that @0zerv shared:

i realy didn't want to be the one who says it but you got to search a little bit in the last pages before you ask for it :)
also if i was you i wouldn't download 1.25, noting major changed and the next version probably on the horizon.
oh.... yes.... worst interface for VR in 1.25 ...that round controls a real PITA

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016

Since I assume you were refering to me, I didnt ask for anything at all :) I was just lamenting that I missed the links :)

yomamasass

Mar 18, 2018
Since I assume you were refering to me, I didnt ask for anything at all :) I was just lamenting that I missed the links :)
it was kind of directed at middle as anyone who would like to find the links before and after this but i am sorry for my miss understanding if that was the case :):):) (god these smiles getting creepy when you add up my dead inside profile picture)

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
it was kind of directed at middle as anyone who would like to find the links before and after this but i am sorry for my miss understanding if that was the case :):):) (god these smiles getting creepy when you add up my dead inside profile picture)
I like your profile picture :)

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes