TomiTom

Dec 25, 2017
In this game we can't interact with the girl, we can only choose the action that can be made by a dude BOT, am I correct or am I missing something?

omegabox

Jan 3, 2018
Sad game. Virt-A-Mate is better with interact, best animation and you can doing what a you want with this and not bad graphic (you can find this here), but a lot of actions without sound.
Here is good graphic, but you can see cosmos in body(in textures). In virt-a-mate you can use so close moving to body without cosmos in textures. Plus you can touch and move a girl or dildo (very nice animation and so soft).
Need to make Virt-a-Mate + Fallen Doll = the best game! :D
This is not a VR focused project as far as I can tell, so I doubt they'd lay much stress on the interactive stuff.
Virt-a-Mate borrows (or steals, I'm not sure) art assets, body model and morphs from DAZ genesis, as a former DAZ studio user this doesn't sit very well with me personally.

Reactions: Lif3mau5
D

Deleted member 808788

how to unlocked the toys
Some have not yet been introduced

Please, can anyone tell me how to contact Project Helius ?, other than patreon or twitter ?, I started a conversation with him here but I do not know if he will read my message, and for me it is important. So if he does not usually read the f95 messages, and there is someone who can let him know that I sent him a message, I would appreciate it because I'm not a patron

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Some have not yet been introduced

Please, can anyone tell me how to contact Project Helius ?, other than patreon or twitter ?, I started a conversation with him here but I do not know if he will read my message, and for me it is important. So if he does not usually read the f95 messages, and there is someone who can let him know that I sent him a message, I would appreciate it because I'm not a patron
Outside of the 2 you have mentioned, NO clue.

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes