papragu

Jul 17, 2017
Any idea ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So 2 things that come to my mind.:
1. D3D11 is graphics related, either driver or hardware issue.
2. Kernel32 and ntdll are files responsible for memory management, input/output operations, and interrupts.

So it could be that your Graphicscard/ driver is causing issues that crashes the kernel. Not sure where you live and how hot it is where you live, but try downclocking your GPU if it is overclocked. Try reinstalling updating your GPU drivers. Try running the game with administrator rights. Also possible, game file got damaged during download or unpacking or during read/write process. Try redownloading the game and unpack/install again.

Reactions: AngelOfDeath

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
i make this stupid comment since i wonder this, since the game has no DRM and the full version of the game is being published right on this forum for every member to download, is it considered piracy and as well is it really the dev is talking with us ???
It's not really uncommon for Patreon developers to show up here in the forums sometimes when their game has been leaked or otherwise released without their consent. I'm doubting Patreon does very much to protect many creators (especially those that develop games with explicit content) from piracy, though.

ietro

Aug 12, 2017
So 2 things that come to my mind.:
1. D3D11 is graphics related, either driver or hardware issue.
2. Kernel32 and ntdll are files responsible for memory management, input/output operations, and interrupts.

So it could be that your Graphicscard/ driver is causing issues that crashes the kernel. Not sure where you live and how hot it is where you live, but try downclocking your GPU if it is overclocked. Try reinstalling updating your GPU drivers. Try running the game with administrator rights. Also possible, game file got damaged during download or unpacking or during read/write process. Try redownloading the game and unpack/install again.
Hi, thanks for your help.

I didn't overclocked my gpu, as you suggested i reinstalled my drivers, downloaded and unpacked the game again, running it with admin rights. In case i checked if it was on read-only, disabled anti-virus. Unfortunately without success.

The strange thing is that I could run the 1.23 version, but since 1.24 I can't.

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
Hi, thanks for your help.

I didn't overclocked my gpu, as you suggested i reinstalled my drivers, downloaded and unpacked the game again, running it with admin rights. In case i checked if it was on read-only, disabled anti-virus. Unfortunately without success.

The strange thing is that I could run the 1.23 version, but since 1.24 I can't.
As papragu I also think that the problem is with your video driver files. LowLevelFatalError is usually caused by corrupted video driver files or registry entries. You have played previous versions without problems, but after that at some point you have updated your video drivers and now you have problems with the new version. So the most likely cause is messed video driver installation.

Simple driver reinstall won't help you. You need to completely delete and sweep all video driver files and registry entries, before installing the latest drivers. Read carefully this and do exactly as it is written in it. If you do that correctly I'm pretty sure that this will solve your problem.

ietro

Aug 12, 2017
As papragu I also think that the problem is with your video driver files. LowLevelFatalError is usually caused by corrupted video driver files or registry entries. You have played previous versions without problems, but after that at some point you have updated your video drivers and now you have problems with the new version. So the most likely cause is messed video driver installation.

Simple driver reinstall won't help you. You need to completely delete and sweep all video driver files and registry entries, before installing the latest drivers. Read carefully this and do exactly as it is written in it. If you do that correctly I'm pretty sure that this will solve your problem.
Hi,

I just did as you said, but unfortunately without more luck. JUst the feeling the error code is "slightly" shorter :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

keycode

Aug 21, 2017
lot nice game, last release working flawless. Maybe the best UE product for VR. Only one big issue with rift CV1: impossible to get feedback from middle stick controller (should be for point of view orbiting). Hope they solve this. Really beautiful product. Waiting for next final (?) release, hoping they understand what to do with Rift problem. I will pledge only if they can make it (like it should be, compatibility issue is a pain in the ass). Long live Rift.
...and of course really many many thanks to upL. :)

EDIT: if someone with Rift found a solution for this issue please.... help?

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
v1.13 runs, V1.24.1 does not.
It comes until the screen "press trigger button to start", no button to see, no key works.
Screen to large?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I just downloaded the VR version to confirm, and the problem @Surver x is having is indeed due to playing that version without having a VR headset. Download the regular desktop version and you should be fine.

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes