Scrichta

Nov 26, 2017
for those wondering about the changelog, I didn't "test it" "extensively", but from what I could tell, there's basically two new "positions" (I mean like, fireplace etc).

They are windows. First one seems not to be accessible, second one has one "action" (take her from behind).

And that's it.

Although I could have missed something, I didn't spend very long on it cause until there's a bit more "beef" or "content", it isn't really a timesink.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
an option to toggle shadow and etc would be good for potato rig like me... i can make it work with low setting but my gpu overheat very fast

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
x'DFuck, I bring news which I don't know is good or bad.
A Japanese publisher contacted me in order to sale the game in Japan, however they suggested us to add Denuvo DRM to the completed game and claimed they have the networking necessary to get it done.

I'm still not sure whether to take the bait...
Why don't you make a compromise with them? They are free to put DRM on the released version in their country if they want since it's their sale, but it's gonna bring more profit to you since assuming if it's a big company in Japan, they are gonna have more marketing power, and eroge games are popular as hell over there so it's a good chance to make big bucks (again, assuming it's a legit company with the proper experience and handling)

Jun 1, 2017
first jwe, then tomb raider, then resident evil,
then i come here to stay away from aaa shit and is here now.
why does denuvo destroy anything i love.

TinyTanya

May 11, 2018
Well, the part about their DRM not working... There is a game named Skunk 4 that still hasnt been cracked and it allegedly uses their login DRM system, and it released like 6 years ago. So it probably is mostly the lab rats part :p

Also, Denuvo implemented by people that have never used it... oof. Its bad enough when a AAA dev uses it and eats up all your resources, but by someone new it could be an atrocity.
Denuvo is always implemented by Denuvo itself and tested in-house they don't give out any of their tools (at least as far as i know) because they fear leaks or something like that, also someone else wouldn't be able to do it anyway there is no automated process for it since triggers and such have to be hand placed and are different for every game/denuvo version it's pretty complicated.

Scultonic

Jun 5, 2018
Can anyone share 1.24 changelog please?
Don't know all the changes, but I do know you can go to a new location for more sex scenes. Go to the store, click the scene tab, then click the VIP Lounge. The Erote's Nightclub is the default one.

The VIP Lounge has Fireplace, Piano, & Window B scenes as of now.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Denuvo is always implemented by Denuvo itself and tested in-house they don't give out any of their tools (at least as far as i know) because they fear leaks or something like that, also someone else wouldn't be able to do it anyway there is no automated process for it since triggers and such have to be hand placed and are different for every game/denuvo version it's pretty complicated.
Hmm thats interesting, but then how come that some games just get a performance hit and run worse with Denuvo, while others get completely fucked up to unplayability until they patch em?

Don't know all the changes, but I do know you can go to a new location for more sex scenes. Go to the store, click the scene tab, then click the VIP Lounge. The Erote's Nightclub is the default one.

The VIP Lounge has Fireplace, Piano, & Window B scenes as of now.
I think its the new place and some fixes and modifications to the girl's skin textures. Dont know if they have changed anything else on other sex locations.

gamer4999

Apr 1, 2018
What sort of help are you expecting? Do you have any idea what the cause of the lag may be? Can you play games with similar graphics better than this one?
no my hardware is really great i can play a lot of demanding games on ultra graphic settings like witcher 3 and i have stable 60 fps

Check gpu usage while in game. Monitoring programs such as GPU-Z help with that.

You probably have underpowered hardware, this game is pretty demanding.
no my hardware is great every other game i play on ultra settings and i have stable 60 fps this problem cant be connected with my hardware

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
no my hardware is really great i can play a lot of demanding games on ultra graphic settings like witcher 3 and i have stable 60 fps

no my hardware is great every other game i play on ultra settings and i have stable 60 fps this problem cant be connected with my hardware
press [Start] --> press [Run...] --> type dxdiag--> press [OK] --> press [Run 64-bit Dxdiag] --> press [Save All Information...] --> press [Save] --> press [Exit] --> attach Dxdiag.txt to your post

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
here you go
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Man, you have problems with a lot of applications, not only with Fallen Doll. Unfortunately the diagnostic log is written on language I don't speak (Polish maybe?). That's why I can't be of much help. Use Windows error reporting and seek support from Microsoft.

It's always a good idea to:
  1. Scan your computer for malware.
  2. Check the integrity of your Windows system files:
    Start an administrator elevated command prompt, type sfc /scannow and press [Enter].
sfc.jpeg

Matte89.bb

Sep 11, 2017
Why are there things locked like a syringe in section " Toys ", that can't be unlocked?

Did i miss something?

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes