BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Sorry, i'm just confused of Fallen Doll Beta 1.31 and v1.31b, I thought Beta v1.31 is different with v1.31b.
BTW thank for the crack, both games works for me.
and sorry for my english.
Quite alright, enjoy. Sorry for my cross words. I've just been swamped with 'help me' when their answers are right in this forum. 1.31B is same as Beta 1.31, yeah.

Reactions: COOL_CAT

yomamasass

Mar 18, 2018
??? He didn't have DirectX installed (a version that UE uses). He could fix it by installing DirectX. Sometimes caused by a lack of VC++ runtimes.
Oh... Sorry im not an expert, im just trying to help with best to fellow members, and i thought it might be related so i asked them.

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
Then you don't know what you're doing and should just stick to paper cups and yarn strings.
Love your no nonsense attitude, even if it does stem from repeatedly smashing your face into the same question over and over. Thanks for all your work and hope you don't get too frustrated with continued bombardment.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
You run .\WindowsNoEditor\FallenDoll\Binaries\Win64\FallenDoll-Win64-Shipping_bupotiling03.exe... (If you're using shortcuts to Fallen Doll, they need to be updated to the cracked executable instead.)

xp8246

Mar 2, 2018
Useless information:
After the crack,replace&backup 1.31b FALLENDOLL.EXE with 1.29 FALLENDOLL.EXE.
backup FallenDoll-Win64-Shipping.exe
rename FallenDoll-Win64-Shipping_bupotiling03.exe to FallenDoll-Win64-Shipping.exe
Double click FALLENDOLL.EXE(y)

Nothing wrong with crack. No protections exist anymore in the crack.

Then you don't know what you're doing and should just stick to paper cups and yarn strings.

Nearly lost now.

For anyone having issues, make sure you have Beta 1.31, and the right crack (VR or non-VR). You'll replace a single file for Fallen Doll. FallenDoll-Win64-Shipping.exe. NOT FALLENDOLL.EXE **** IT.

You need to not bother using shortcuts because they point to a Loader at .\WindowsNoEditor\FallenDoll.exe and must use .\WindowsNoEditor\FallenDoll\Binaries\Win64\FallenDoll-Win64-Shipping.exe. I didn't bother unpacking FallenDoll.exe at the time because lazy. But in the future, I will.

For Prologue and such, you can use the original shortcuts. I included the cracked Loader.

Last edited:

edale

Apr 1, 2018
??? Probably a Chinese user. (This thread is being mentioned on numerous Chinese forums, copied and pasted...and somehow they still miss "use 1.31B CRACK with 1.31B DOWNLOAD not 1.29.) *shrug* :confused:
Pretty sure he's saying you can use the launcher .exe from 1.29 with the cracked 1.31 FallenDoll-Win64-Shipping.exe.

Which... I just checked, and works.

I've attached a copy of both of the Fallen Doll 1.29's launcher exes (FallenDoll.exe), if anyone wants to do this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nichronos

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Pretty sure he's saying you can use the launcher .exe from 1.29 with the cracked 1.31 FallenDoll-Win64-Shipping.exe.

Which... I just checked, and works.

I've attached a copy of both of the Fallen Doll 1.29's launcher exes (FallenDoll.exe), if anyone wants to do this.
No real point to use them though. I guess it might be easier for people to run Loader instead of navigating to file. I'd just as soon use a shortcut though (if I played adult games).

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Is there a way to have a full male model instead of just a colored one?
* This is all because it isn't in the game already...just saying.

Almost entirely unfeasible but technically possible. I long deleted FallenDoll after cracking it so I don't have access to it to extract the Pak encryption key but I just did it for Paralogue (uses same key as Paralogue VR) (4PRPDGmRBH7EjT7fuz9+EyePzmAdSUpWAxTHFSkRqus=) and you can use it to unpack the pak files. You can then wade through the uassets to find which one is used to shade the character model and install UE 4.18 (whichever Paralogue uses) and use same structure, create own material, cook, replace original file, repak (signed with key) and it should work. I've done it before with some stuff but eh. Not interested in doing it for this kind of project. (You could speed things up using UE Model to export the asset into something usable. If it were me, I'd alter it to use a bump-map if there isn't one and then just texture it yourself.)

* This is all because it isn't in the game already...just saying.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
I surrender hours trying to make the game work but nothing and Paralogue, I use the crack and nothing comes out, change the name the crack nothing, I open the fallendoll.exe they ask me for a key, which game more complicated to play it
You just don't know what you're doing. For Fallen Doll, you don't use FallenDoll.exe. It is a LOADER. It is not the real executable. IT IS A ****ing LOADER. You've been around to at least have read the last two or three pages, more than enough to point you to pages 80-90. READ. READ. READ.

How do people like this even figure out how to breathe? I'm out, fin.

Sebille

Aug 17, 2018
Will Fallen Doll continue to get updated, now that Paralogue is being developed?
What plans do Project Helius have for this game?

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes