xLeviathan

Oct 11, 2017
1- I'm not angry with you

2- I did all the people saying

3- I have old games that are difficult and complicated to install and work well

4- You probably do not know how to explain well why many people do not understand.

5- I do not insult you, this person gives a bad example

Maybe you will understand this way:

1- Download vr/non-vr game from OP and then download crack from desired version
2- Extract the original game wherever you want
3- Extract the cracked .exe and replace the original file in \WindowsNoEditor\FallenDoll\Binaries\Win64\FallenDoll-Win64-Shipping.exe
4- Run the cracked .exe file 'cuz FallenDoll.exe won't work unless you have a password to activate it

Srsly its posted idk why you cant do it...

raventai

Jan 15, 2018
Hi all, I think it is too late but I really need to thank Bupo for its great job. His crack works perfectly and is VERY EASY to install if you have basic computer experience (seems it is not the case for most people...). Now the game remains MEH, full of potential but probably forever unfinished. Thank you for all the people who made this available despite its shortcomings.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Sad to see that retired tag. I tried to stem the tide of repeat questions, but I guess it was too little too late...

One quick, and slightly off-topic, question before you go though... Did you ever figure out that "recombine into Pak Chunks" thing for uncensoring Mahou Arms?
I can only repak into single files at the moment. I did promise to look into it and one other person's request and will be doing that. I might have to grab UE source (I already dev in it but I stick to BP->compilation, quicker prototyping) and look into building a tool to uniquely handle this. For now though, a single pak file can be repaked, so it does work, but I'm having some trouble modifying the original files. I haven't made many UE-tools yet since x64.

edale

Apr 1, 2018
Reactions: Tissaye

Roger Ramjet

Nov 4, 2018
You just don't know what you're doing. For Fallen Doll, you don't use FallenDoll.exe. It is a LOADER. It is not the real executable. IT IS A ****ing LOADER. You've been around to at least have read the last two or three pages, more than enough to point you to pages 80-90. READ. READ. READ.

How do people like this even figure out how to breathe? I'm out, fin.
Wow. How does your neck take the weight of that head? Fin.

Zoekz

Jan 7, 2018
Why don't we just upload the game files with the crack already in them, as it seems that some people have not mastered the art of draging a crack in a folder yet.

Reactions: Tissaye

Sebille

Aug 17, 2018
The crack works perfectly fine, and its as easy as copy/pasting a file.

I dont quite understand why the guy who cracked it felt the need to post "how-to" instructions or why he put his nickname as part of the crack's file name, but in any case, thanks for cracking it and for enabling us to play the latest version of FD for free.

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
The crack works perfectly fine, and its as easy as copy/pasting a file.

I dont quite understand why the guy who cracked it felt the need to post "how-to" instructions or why he put his nickname as part of the crack's file name, but in any case, thanks for cracking it and for enabling us to play the latest version of FD for free.
I'm still struggling, I posted the cracked exe into binaries/win64 with it properly renamed and the old file deleted as stated but still get a window saying "the game has crashed will close"
lwo level fatal error file:unknown line:46 couldnt find pak signature file

and to be clear, I used the cracked exe to run the game

Sebille

Aug 17, 2018
I'm still struggling, I posted the cracked exe into binaries/win64 with it properly renamed and the old file deleted as stated but still get a window saying "the game has crashed will close"
lwo level fatal error file:unknown line:46 couldnt find pak signature file

and to be clear, I used the cracked exe to run the game
Then this must be unrelated to the crack "installation" process itself. It may have something to do with your system, drivers, anti-virus, etc.

Or something I cant think of at all, really.

Reactions: zoneitorboneit

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
Thank you, thank you, thank you Bupo! With your hard work we might be able to not only play this version, but with that pak encryption key we might be able to decrypt the game's pak and reuse it with the older EXEs for a while.

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes