4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Cover.jpg

Overview:
Sunao Saiki, driven by a heartbreak and a failed exam due to a nasty breakup, decides it's time
for a change and hits the road. At his part-time gig in a restaurant, he crosses paths with
Ayano Shinonome, an older woman oozing kindness and a mature allure. Turns out, they're
neighbors in the same apartment complex. Despite being married, Ayano and Sunao's connection
deepens.
But things take a twist when Sunao finds out that Ayano's first love was his uncle – who happens
to bear an uncanny resemblance to him. As his feelings of admiration and envy spiral out of
control, he craves an even more profound bond with her.
As Ayano confronts memories of her youthful first loves and embraces Sunao's unfiltered
emotions, her heart becomes entangled between her lackluster married life with her careless
husband...​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-21
Release Date: 2023-09-05
Original Title: 堕ちるパート妻 年下男との情事に溺れた果てに…
Developer: Studio Pork - -
Translator: Thatvndude
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 1.00
Language: English (Fan Translation)
Voiced: Japanese
Length: ~12 h
Store: -
VNBD:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Game needs Japanese locale to run.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extras:

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png

Last edited:

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
I generally don't like NTR games that force me to play the female perspective earlier than I want to; I prefer to play the male perspective first to build up the mystery and tension before switching to the female side to find out what actually happened. However, the art here is so good that I'm willing to give it a shot.

I'm going in boys!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
I generally don't like NTR games that force me to play the female perspective earlier than I want to; I prefer to play the male perspective first to build up the mystery and tension before switching to the female side to find out what actually happened. However, the art here is so good that I'm willing to give it a shot.

I'm going in boys!
I have to say. From what I saw, I was/am not really sure if female or male perspective. I read it says more female perspective, so I tagged it that way. Let me know if its supposed to be male prot, or both.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Ayano’s heart is also shaken by her husband, who leads a sloppy life. ……
Yeah, those husbands with sloppy lives... They're just no good. :ROFLMAO:

I will be downloading this for sure. Thanks. Studio Pork

5 minutes Later!
Well, this sucks, Can't download it for now. :cautious:

• Sad
Reactions: Bob69

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
I have to say. From what I was/am not really sure if female or male perspective. I read it says more female perspective, so I tagged it that way. Let me know if its supposed to be male prot, or both.
Only about half an hour in, but the game starts you off playing from the perspective of the guy who going to be banging the wife. It did switch over to the wife briefly, but I get the impression that the story is primarily going to be told from his perspective.

For everyone else, just be aware that this feels more like a Netori game than a Netorare game. Then again, maybe you'll get to play from the husband's perspective in the future...

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Only about half an hour in, but the game starts you off playing from the perspective of the guy who going to be banging the wife. It did switch over to the wife briefly, but I get the impression that the story is primarily going to be told from his perspective.

For everyone else, just be aware that this feels more like a Netori game than a Netorare game. Then again, maybe you'll get to play from the husband's perspective in the future...
Will tag it as both. Like I have with Netorare/Netori. Just Netori doesn't have a tag in the list.

Reactions: mzer0

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Well - If this VN is in the style of Moto Yankee Tsuma Hinako (where the MC "steals" his childhood friend from a horrible husband that cheats on her and treats here like dirt), than I am all in for this one.

The woman in the pics looks a bit like the woman in Kouman Tsuma Kanraku, but to be honest the lady in this VN looks a bit better. The only thing I am not a fan of, are those eyeless protagonists. I wish they stopped with that soulless stuff (yeah I know it's because the reader can "identify" himself/herself/itself better with the MC, but I still find it a bit creepy).

I think I give this one a go. I am not a fan of Netorare (to say the least), but I do like Netori/Netorase.
So - Let's see in what part of the "spectrum" this one ends up being...

Last edited:

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020

Thank you very-very much!
Saved me some time.

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes