Fruzsina

Feb 9, 2018
I think the lesbian tag is appropriate for this title too.
I'll insert a thumbnail of one of the screenshot.
cg.jpg

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
It's not just an ending, so I think it's worth a try... But I don't have so many expectations, pregnancy is often very poorly portrayed in games.
With how so many games just put "pregnancy" as one ending CG or even one scene where the fertilization occurs, This seems good enough.
...and people wonder why Japanese has low birth rate

Xseize

Mar 30, 2022
With how so many games just put "pregnancy" as one ending CG or even one scene where the fertilization occurs, This seems good enough.
...and people wonder why Japanese has low birth rate
There a lot of factors due to Japans low birth rate sadly, but it can be fixed but Japan are not too keen on having outsiders.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
This game is relly nice^^
I hop not HTM Translate^^
This game have many good stuff.

Redemtion

Sep 24, 2020
Ya can someone figure out the translation for joiplay like some things are translated but not alot

Raindancer

Dec 21, 2017
Can someone provide a short guide to all the endings? I only managed to open the bad one where the heroine has to defeat the four witches and the king, then the good one where the heroine escapes from the temple.

FreeZytler

Sep 4, 2018
can someone tell me why i cant get pregnant ?
i got under the menu the tag safe day at womb - and got some losses still no - why ?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Bet MTL probably overwrote a variable call that was needed for the pregnancy system thinking it was visible text to translate.

Danthen

Feb 3, 2022
This patch is the official one made with AI, it was released yesterday on DLSite, which is used with the original game.
whenever you can support the developer, buy the game, thanks.

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
Anyone know how 'Futa' the 'Futa Protag' tag actually is? Like, a once off that might as well be a strap-on scene, an option from the start screen, or somewhere between?

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes