Aug 10, 2020
Played it in moonrune language. You get a certain chance to get pregnant. Once you do, instant baby bump, TP to start base and you can go give birth. You cant also leave the base while youre pregnant. Also defeat is almost guaranteed pregnancy.
I need a crying emoji so I can react to this properly.

Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
Such a wholesome character, it's hard for me to fap to this because she's getting raped and is like "I'm sorry I made you aroused, I hope using me as an cocksleeve makes it better UwU". You get the feeling this character is some kind of selfless martyr.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Is this game based on corruption or rape? I'm fine with the former, but I won't be able to enjoy a game which is rape after rape after rape...

Reactions: ChaozEnigma

AH-64E

Nov 2, 2017
Anyone know how 'Futa' the 'Futa Protag' tag actually is? Like, a once off that might as well be a strap-on scene, an option from the start screen, or somewhere between?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

is the Futa content optional?
Yes. Don't open a gray chest is the western "Scenic River" or whatever (Futa x Male, can be skipped), and don't max out relationship with the goat girl in the brothel and then take a bath (Futa x Female).

Meatius

Jun 6, 2022
Ran the game using joiplay and used the game en.exe and it was all moonrunes except for a few menu options on the character screen any advice on how to fix it?

Reactions: DerpyDeeDoo

Lama69

Mar 22, 2018

Yes. Don't open a gray chest is the western "Scenic River" or whatever (Futa x Male, can be skipped), and don't max out relationship with the goat girl in the brothel and then take a bath (Futa x Female).
Not entirely true. Going thru the gallery in my playthrought in JP and there are other Futa characters. For example the purple headed spidergirl is a futa and if you loose to her she will screw you.

I know it just released, but does anyone know if it's it possible to do a pure playthrough?
It is. You just need to not loose once and ignore H events.

Last edited:

Greg_

Mar 7, 2019
Is it safe to assume that the majority (if not all) the scenes in this are rape of some kind (E.g. lost a fight and rape)? Can someone confirm this?

Adlai

Oct 24, 2019
any answers on how to make pregnancy work?
As far as I can tell, it just doesn't. I've beaten the game, talked to every NPC. Safe day simply does not end. Doesn't matter if you rest, run around, sleep around.

To my knowledge, the only actual preg content in the game comes from losing to goblins. Despite the fact that the game straight tells you that you should be able to get pregnant from any encounter.

Probably a bug.

2.80 star(s) 8 Votes