Darkness86

May 27, 2018
Hello everyone. I wanted to ask something if I may. Does anyone happen to know what the conditions are to unlock the first ending? I looked online for some guide but from what I read it requires the same requirements necessary to unlock the final third i.e. lewdness at 26 or more, intimacy at maximum 6 and at least 10 points (even if in the guides it says 20 but I noticed that it is objectively impossible to get there in the 20 days in game if you don't focus on just one of the 3 training options) and when I try to satisfy those requirements it always unlocks the third final instead of the first.

Darkness86

May 27, 2018
Hello everyone. I wanted to ask something if I may. Does anyone happen to know what the conditions are to unlock the first ending? I looked online for some guide but from what I read it requires the same requirements necessary to unlock the final third i.e. lewdness at 26 or more, intimacy at maximum 6 and at least 10 points (even if in the guides it says 20 but I noticed that it is objectively impossible to get there in the 20 days in game if you don't focus on just one of the 3 training options) and when I try to satisfy those requirements it always unlocks the third final instead of the first.
Ok I carefully reread the guide I was talking about and I realized that I was doing something wrong. To put it simply, there is no need to increase each individual category to 20 but you need to keep the overall value of all 3 categories (service, debase, humiliation) at a value of 20 or more. However, I paste below the link to the guide that I am using and which so far has proven to be really valid:

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 22 Votes