m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Looks, reads and sounds great. I really like it.

It is worth noting that this story has a ntr-ish vibe.

chpcool38

Oct 12, 2019
Good beginning, but forced file save names, rpa and then rpyc to prohibit people from changing things, using jpg (not just for images but even for animations) but then showing nudity and sex in the first few seconds, seems a wrong direction to go if the aim is to make a long sustainable and interesting game

Reactions: Arshavinstyle

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Not sure if the dev reads this thread, but there's a few suggestions, QoL improvements, that I'd like to recommend:
  1. Moving the "Return" button in the main menu to an area much easier to see/read/locate. As it is now, I wouldn't have noticed it had I not been looking around.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  2. Allow players to have the ability to change the MC's name either at the start of the game or at least in "Preferences". This would give players a more personal feel rather than being forced to use a name they don't want to.
  3. If you're going to use Spanish in some of the dialog, make it clickable so that it can be changed to English. Not that big of a deal, but it would help for those of us who don't speak the language. Personally, this breaks the immersion for me.
I've just started playing this, so I don't have any other suggestions or recommendations as of yet.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017

View attachment 3230500

Overview:
"Fallen" is a story about characters who have hit rock bottom.
You will encounter two paths: Lucas, an ex-convict, and Player 2 (coming soon).
Both characters' paths will eventually intertwine, and it's up to you to determine how they influence those closest to them. Will you guide them toward redemption, or will they remain captive to their circumstances?
Thread Updated: 2024-02-18
Release Date: 2024-02-18
Developer: Syn Gamez - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.03
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Incest patch: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras:
Walkthrough Mod*

View attachment 3230508 View attachment 3230503 View attachment 3230506 View attachment 3230507
Getting this error when I try to start the game:
1708302728679.png
I have no mods installed. It was the first time I downloaded the game if that helps.

Last edited:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Doesn't matter what I do, I get no new content. Deleted all my previous files, deleted the patch, removed the URM, made all different choices and still nothing.

Reactions: underwatersparkle

Maevos

May 4, 2019
There is a lust (1) or love (2) choice in the car while Lola is driving just before they pass the truck. If you choose lust the game ends because that path is not developed according to the devs own words.

In order to see the content in this update you need to choose the love route. It's the 2nd dialogue choice where the MC remains silent and then he asks "Am I a toothbrush to you?".

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
There is a lust (1) or love (2) choice in the car while Lola is driving just before they pass the truck. If you choose lust the game ends because that path is not developed according to the devs own words.

In order to see the content in this update you need to choose the love route. It's the 2nd dialogue choice where the MC remains silent and then he asks "Am I a toothbrush to you?".
Thank you! That is such a strange choice to make the marker between love and lust, whether or not you're jealous of a car lol

Reactions: Grelk

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
I hope the dialogue changes somewhat in the future. Calling your Brother "Brother" like 98% of the time is not how siblings talk to each other.

Reactions: WideRange72

Leelaverse

May 24, 2021
So far, to me this is kind of a joke, so far the only content is you get picked up at prison, drive, a little foreplay and that's it? No actual content, no plot or story to tell you what the game is even actually about or what to expect, and at best only 5 minutes of gameplay unless you're a really slow reader. Seeing as the updates are only going to be very small with no substance, I'll pass, good luck on your game dev

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes