2.50 star(s) 8 Votes

PinchyCrabbo

Dec 19, 2019
Still censored.
It still censored. so what's the point of this patch anyway?
The uncensor patch here only adds back in shota scenes that were taken out. Here's a version that was released yesterday that actually removes all the mosaics:

However, this version also doesn't have the shota scenes included. So if you want those to be included too, you'll still need to use the patch that we have here, and those scenes will still have mosaics. I'm checking around, but as far as I can see they didn't update the shota patch to remove mosaics.

Reactions: SaiyanK

saynu

Aug 15, 2017
can someone post another link to uncensor patch,cannot download for some reason.

qwoppe

May 21, 2018
Always breaks my heart to see feet that soft without a footjob tag to accompany them

Legolas'ass

Apr 19, 2020
The uncensor patch here only adds back in shota scenes that were taken out. Here's a version that was released yesterday that actually removes all the mosaics:

However, this version also doesn't have the shota scenes included. So if you want those to be included too, you'll still need to use the patch that we have here, and those scenes will still have mosaics. I'm checking around, but as far as I can see they didn't update the shota patch to remove mosaics.
Hi sorry, the link is down. Can we get a new link?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Welp, another game from my backlog that was mainly picked because the art is hot... another disappointment.

First of all, the new official translation from 072 Project is just edited MTL (No human translator would use the word "comfortable" in that context... ffs people...). At times, I have my doubts about whether it was edited at all. That said, it doesn't hurt this game all that much, because there's not that much to translate in the first place. The story basically doesn't exist. The H-scenes are pretty short. There's barely enough in there to have some context that there's a reason for the wife to slut around in the search for money.

Y'know the Acerola NTR series of games? This is like that, but way, way, WAY worse in just about every aspect. Event progression is all over the place. Conditions to triggering endings are weird. I got a "Fades to black, NTR Ending" with just 32% corruption, and a "Pure Love Ending, Hubby got a bigger dick via magic edition" at 40+% corruption... and I honestly can't be assed to figure out the exact conditions. Though, as far as I can tell, it's probably tied to reaching the end of any of the "lines" of events, with the stats themselves not mattering much, if at all.

Honestly, there's not much else to say.

If you like the art-style and the improbably curvy hot wife, and don't have anything better to do, go for it. Otherwise, this is an easy skip of a game.

bbbb420

Feb 27, 2023
guess i gotta start buying and uploading games since no one else wants to do it properly.

2.50 star(s) 8 Votes