Ren'Py Abandoned Falling Together [v0.1.1] [Fonderu]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Inmortaliity

Feb 27, 2019
He needs to compress the scenes, perhaps using webp. The background images are fine though.

Copy it into the same directory, run it, press 6 and enter.
Oh right.. Saw it now..
It's like 150 pics, each with 3-4MB PNG-files..
This will be a Lucky Mark-tragedy if dev won't compress this.

Otherwise, this is a good start, but too early to get a review.. It will also have a tough plot to stand out from(typical incest family plot). It mostly is a grainy copy of Milfy City..

Last edited:

JiltedBoy

Nov 7, 2019
I don't know what is more pathetic:
Games with no content or JUST ANOTHER game with another same plot same content same storyline.

If I had an buck for every time I have seen:

- ''woow look, some1 is in the shower, let's see who it is''
- ''mother in the shower - let's jerk and spy''
- ''wow, game with boy in the house and 3 women (usually 2 Sis and mummy) bra-da fukin-vooo''
- '' wooooooooow, mom also imagine about fukin with me''
- ''no dad's in game ''
- ''let's repeat 1 scene over and over again...billion times, blue balls irony (in other words, my cojones just love to see repeatable scenes just for 1 relationship point more'

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Generic incest game we've seen so many times before.

Same family set up.
Same creeper MC.
Same build up as all the others.

I saw absolutely nothing original. It's amazing how adding incest automatically makes people praise something this generic and bland.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Nice renders and that bush is impressive.

Not much of dialogue or story yet though. :) :coffee:

Reactions: Fonderu

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
For acquaintance with all renderings. JEPG 189mb.

Last edited:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Not much to do yet but you can spy on everyone. Models look good. Rooms look believable. Secret locations are fine too.

But please enable rollback!

Also: There is not much exposition here yet so I just guess
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also also: MC must be the loudest fapper in the world.
For the rollback you can use UnRen or just open the console and type "config.rollback_enabled=True" without the ". I haven't played this game yet, but it works in most games that have the same problem.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
For the rollback you can use UnRen or just open the console and type "config.rollback_enabled=True" without the ". I haven't played this game yet, but it works in most games that have the same problem.
I know and it works here too. But I wish the dev wouldn't block it in the first place.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
It seems that the developers of incest games brothers. And from one mother. Or is it a crisis of the genre? If you do not have enough imagination for a new story, go to the sites with the appropriate theme. Look to the Japanese, they are great masters on this topic. Why produce banal stamps. It will bring neither money nor fame.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes