Ren'Py Abandoned Falling Together [v0.1.1] [Fonderu]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes
Nov 11, 2018
View attachment 454975
That Patreon description made me chuckle.
Adding 'unrelated' to that sentence ironically makes the game more suspect than without it. Patreon luckily won't be able to do shit but they will definitely know what's going on after reading it. :ROFLMAO:
Unrelated could just mean that they don't relate well. Nevermind, that just sounds weird. Hey at least it's not like Milfy City's ICSTOR and that retarded "landlord" situation. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: sarge87

Fonderu

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
YET Another INCEST game started while 95% others are ABANDONED and never finished !!
Pity.
How many months, weeks...updates we will give to this 1 ??
I dunno, 2, 3 ...
I understand your animosity towards games like this, especially given the track record of a select few other devs.
To this, promises can be easily broken and taken advantage of.
So, just watch from afar. Check it out in a while if you please. I haven't abandoned the game, feel free to yell at me if I do.

JiltedBoy

Nov 7, 2019
I cant even yell when those devs disappears, if u are like them, and (as guy above said - u need quick money) u will milk Patreon, then create another account, shutter old project and here we go again - loop the loop. So yelling not goes with my make up. I dont wanna OVERage too soon too early. I am here as an fan, not as an nervous person. Much luv mate. Peace.
I have paid 3 games from this site and devs disappears after 7 months and 3, 4 pity updates. So fig out why Im sceptic.

Fonderu

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Unrelated could just mean that they don't relate well. Nevermind, that just sounds weird. Hey at least it's not like Milfy City's ICSTOR and that retarded "landlord" situation. Lol.
I like your extrapolating, but the patreon/standard version is definitely a landlady situation:LOL:. It's the best workaround for their policies, and I feel like it could help audiences that just don't like incest.

Maybe finish the game then release it... lol
I know you probably mean add more content rather than finishing the game before releasing it, and I completely understand.
Releasing it in an early state has its disadvantages, but it lights a fire under my ass and gives me incentive to release updates as well as allow people who like the game to be a part of the development process (polls and such).

Also, I'm sorry it didn't inspire you. In future updates or even a future game perhaps I'll work with content that isn't thoroughly explored.

I cant even yell when those devs disappears, if u are like them, and (as guy above said - u need quick money) u will milk Patreon, then create another account, shutter old project and here we go again - loop the loop. So yelling not goes with my make up. I dont wanna OVERage too soon too early. I am here as an fan, not as an nervous person. Much luv mate. Peace.
I have paid 3 games from this site and devs disappears after 7 months and 3, 4 pity updates. So fig out why Im sceptic.
With time, I hope I can show you what I'm like. It's good to hold devs to your expectations, and I appreciate any critiques or criticisms that come my way. Thank you for voicing your thoughts.

JiltedBoy

Nov 7, 2019
... and because morons give them money no matter how and what they do and how long it takes them to make a release. Patreon system is faulty at its core, devs should only be paid when they make release.
Thats why I change myself to pay only when I got pussy.
Wanna PAY PER MONTH ??
Then DELIVER 1 UPDATE PER MONTH.
As simple as it can B.

Reactions: Fonderu

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
It's a bit empty right now, but gui is well made, some of the renders are good and that milf is very attractive. Specially the last secret was very nice little scene, I hope we get to see full scene like that. Keep up the good work (y)

Reactions: Fonderu
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes