Ren'Py Abandoned Falling Together [v0.1.1] [Fonderu]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
"Original" mom + 2 sisters plot - check

Boring free roam system to stall actual plot progression - check

Barebones first release that's more like proof of concept - check

Obligatory daydream sequence that only serves to show some sex but no actual plot progression - check

I try not to be negative but it's really hard to do when you see the same thing for the millionth time.

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
I like your extrapolating, but the patreon/standard version is definitely a landlady situation:LOL:. It's the best workaround for their policies, and I feel like it could help audiences that just don't like incest.

I know you probably mean add more content rather than finishing the game before releasing it, and I completely understand.
Releasing it in an early state has its disadvantages, but it lights a fire under my ass and gives me incentive to release updates as well as allow people who like the game to be a part of the development process (polls and such).

Also, I'm sorry it didn't inspire you. In future updates or even a future game perhaps I'll work with content that isn't thoroughly explored.

With time, I hope I can show you what I'm like. It's good to hold devs to your expectations, and I appreciate any critiques or criticisms that come my way. Thank you for voicing your thoughts.
You know what.. You're refreshing! It's like you've been paying attention.. Keep moving forward and implement the changes you've already listed and you'll do fine. A very small handful of Devs have proven that it is possible to make a sandbox that doesn't suck, here's hoping you're one of them! using portions of VN is a great start! Others have already made reference to Milfy City and for good reason.. It's kind of a standard or bar by which to measure. That said, don't try to reinvent the same game, stay true to your vision.. just draw inspiration from the overall mechanic and style/art (quality) and go down your own path from there. I'll be glad to give you feedback as needed.

Reactions: Fonderu

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
pic in the bathtube looks nice. No fan of the bush.
Nevertheless, will return at 0.3 or something like that, as usual

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes