Ren'Py Abandoned Falling Together [v0.1.1] [Fonderu]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Fixed

Check walkthrough if you haven't friend!
There still isn't a ton you can do, and going outside is not in this version.
just a question no erics or such male npcs in the game i hope?
If so (if this is only centered in the mc) it can be a good game since BB many have tried the whole " romance a family" and not many have been a success so i wonder what direction are you going.

now let me give you some advice:

1ªthe freeroam is shit, sorry but is better to say hard truth than lies. A better free roam will be to make mini small pictures of each location a let us click those locations rather than us pointing doors and things. (also into mini small picture have them with Faces of the girls are inside each location, that way will make it easy for us to find the girls... thats something Big Brother did well)
2ªi dont know what you have planed for the relationships, make them similar to Milfy city, something that you dont have to grind your ass to get content, make it more like visual novel choices.
3ª Inside game walkthrough or Quest log to know what we can do and what is left to do so we dont waste time playing if there is no more content, that is always a way to piss people off.

Said that, good work on redoing & removing the grainy renders, best of luck to you and the game, will be watching and maybe in the future if this keep vanilla and keeps updating with good content a patreon ;)

Last edited:

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
What object in the kitchen was it? I feel like I've clicked on every pixel in the room and haven't found it.
Hard to say, I started a new game and now can't found it. Maybe I misunderstood last one with the one who can be found in
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
I can't figure out where these other locations are. People keep talking about Kitchen, Pool etc., but all I see are the Bedroom, Bathroom and Entrance Hall. Can't go outside, bathroom is usually locked, and there seem to be no other doors in the house.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I can't figure out where these other locations are. People keep talking about Kitchen, Pool etc., but all I see are the Bedroom, Bathroom and Entrance Hall. Can't go outside, bathroom is usually locked, and there seem to be no other doors in the house.
There's a Back (or similar) button, click once and you're in another hallway with 2 bedroom doors, click again and you're in living room. After living room is the kitchen, and in kitchen, to the right, the door to the pool.

Reactions: tossler

Fonderu

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
GAME, PATCH, AND WALKTHROUGH HOOOOOOTFIX
Just finished fixing the walkthrough and a decent sized laptop-bug in the game. These are uploading right now.
In addition, secret 15 is in Vanessa's room.
*EDIT fixed incest patch for errors and ellie shower bug

just a question no erics or such male npcs in the game i hope?
If so (if this is only centered in the mc) it can be a good game since BB many have tried the whole " romance a family" and not many have been a success so i wonder what direction are you going.

now let me give you some advice:
I appreciate your feedback!

There is no planned neotari in the game.
For the navigation, I tried pictures and it simply didn't work, too obtuse for what I wanted in the gui.
I know some people don't like it, but hopefully with time people will see the game as a "slower" more relaxing weg.
When I add relationship app, the girls will have their current locations available.

Probably no grinding, but I'm playing around with money system. Vn choices are more fun though and I tried to do a few in this first update, so that's probably where I'll go.

Quest log app will be added, might just do a screen that says "hey you've done everything" in the meantime.

Last edited:

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
Shared room situation? One of the things i liked about Big Brother, gonna give this a go!

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes