Ren'Py Abandoned Falling Together [v0.1.1] [Fonderu]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Fonderu

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Fonderu, Found a BUG!! After you unlock your sisters computer it bugged the the load animations. I'm Peaking on El's in the bathroom LOL... ok
Hotfix uploaded within the last 30 minutes. If you use this new version, should be fixed. If you're using a previous save with new version, I would go back to ellie laptop and exit again to make sure the password screen gets hidden.
This should work, if you could test I'd love ya forever

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
Hotfix uploaded within the last 30 minutes. If you use this new version, should be fixed. If you're using a previous save with new version, I would go back to ellie laptop and exit again to make sure the password screen gets hidden.
ok sorry didnt see uploaded a Hotfix, indeed I'm playing with previous save thanks man good game keep up the good work

Reactions: Fonderu

Fonderu

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Hunting secrets is not fun. Focus on actual content instead.
I get that not everyone likes secrets, and that's all good! For me, they're a fun way to give back to patrons and making scenarios happen that otherwise wouldn't be in the game. And if you don't like hunting, I've added a walkthrough this time around for convenience.

Since I'm now done with redoing old renders, the focus is now on building new scenes and making interesting interactions with the characters. I hope you'll stick around :)

May 16, 2017
Using the version from here. Was new download/install, no previous saves. Tried entering the password again and exiting, but still get the screen whenever it transistions to a new scene... i.e. going t the hall, etc. Covers up any images played, like the bathroom.

Reactions: Fonderu

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
Also! Vanessa got a slight redesign, she now has an underboob tattoo, an arm tattoo, a choker necklace, and a smaller neck. This has already proven a bit divisive but I hope I can show you how much better she is!
Well you show it and it's better, except that underboob tattoo is hideous and it should be removed.

Fonderu

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
There is a bug when you entered the password after that whatever do the password screen come in front
Using the version from here. Was new download/install, no previous saves. Tried entering the password again and exiting, but still get the screen whenever it transistions to a new scene... i.e. going t the hall, etc. Covers up any images played, like the bathroom.
This is because you're using a version from earlier in the day. The download link is good now. Best way to solve is to delete your game and redownload.
If you're using a prior save, you may have to access the computer again to hide the password screen. Then, all should be good.

XFred

Jul 31, 2019
Scene 1 is intro, should be gotten automatically.
Are you using an old save perhaps?
Hi Fonderu
I like your game but I must tell you the following:
I finished the whole tour but I could see the scene of Ellie with the towel and the scene of Jennifer doing Yoga ... I check the script and they are not coded:
and all the images of the yoga scene with Jennifer
I downloaded the game today, I am not playing any previous version.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikedazz1

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
According to the images folder, I haven't able to locate/trigger

scenes consisting of
Jennifer doing yoga in the living room plus something with the MC, in the kitchen, Kitchen scene are in the Sunbathing folder
Selfies - 3 * Ellie, 1 * Jennifer, 1 * Venessa

and secrets scene
the MC, Jennifer and a pick apron
Ellie riding the MC
MC groping Jennifer

How do I go about triggering these?

Reactions: Madhu16

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
According to the images folder, I haven't able to locate/trigger

scenes consisting of
Jennifer doing yoga in the living room plus something with the MC, in the kitchen, Kitchen scene are in the Sunbathing folder
Selfies - 3 * Ellie, 1 * Jennifer, 1 * Venessa

and secrets scene
the MC, Jennifer and a pick apron
Ellie riding the MC
MC groping Jennifer

see the walkthrough in first page

Fonderu

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Hi Fonderu
I like your game but I must tell you the following:
I finished the whole tour but I could see the scene of Ellie with the towel and the scene of Jennifer doing Yoga ... I check the script and they are not coded:
The walkthrough says all you can do.
Not all images will be used that end up in the files, some are custom patron renders and some are just unused in scene.
Just a few fun little hidden things to find if you're digging around :)

Reactions: Mikedazz1
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes