Ren'Py Abandoned Falling Together [v0.1.1] [Fonderu]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Fonderu

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
You have still not grasped the concept of version numbers. This recent file should have been 0.1.1c. As I type this, there are two files with the same number - a 208.38 MB file on Mediafire and UPLOADHAVEN, and a 212.9 MB file on MEGA. o_O :mad:
As to the first part, keeping the filename the same allows me to use the same link on download site for the new file. This is important because there are many other sites already sharing the game with the download link, and I cannot reach out to every one to change it for hotfixes.

I'm still trying to find the best system for this (like not making dumb mistakes in the first place) but I do have a reason, not just to make people mad.

As to the second, they are all the exact same file, and I have no control over how much these sites change file size after I upload it.

Reactions: Skylaroo

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Just once, wouldn't it be nice if the little sister was the bad bitch slut, and the older sister was the innocent pure one who relied on her brother?

Just staying, tropes are just that for a reason.

• Love
Reactions: Tragic Princess

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
The renders are beautriful and I'm fine with the pacing, however some of the buttons for moving around and progression feel a little clunky. Fonderu

These are definitely an area for considered review. The updating details are also something to look over. (y):unsure::coffee:

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
its not bad looking, until you look at a pc. from then on every scene I triggered and everytime I moved from location to location, I got the blue screen of the pc with the scene writing over it.

found a lot of secrets but im not bothered enough to hunt for them all as im not a big fan of those hidden object games.
there's not really a lot going on here yet and with polls dictating the future, I know I wont be supporting it and might just skip it altogether.

all the best with your project dev

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
How do you get out of the bedroom?
Click on "Return" and it will take you to the entrance hall. From there, you have three places you can go. The bathroom and your room, but if you click on "Return" again, it will take you to the hallway. From there, you have three places you can explore: Vanessa's room and Jennifer's room or back to the entrance hall. Click "Return" again and you can access the living room or kitchen or outside to the pool.

It took me a bit to figure navigating.. lol (that really needs fixed).

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Future Plans ... Go Gaming!
Things that will be accomplished next update
  • Relationships menu in phone
  • Pictures menu in phone
  • Enhanced repeatables
  • Weekend events
  • Tooltip bug fix
  • All-around improvements

The main goal of this update was to provide broad quality improvements and set up higher standards going forward. The majority of the time was spent redoing old renders, rather than new content, so keep that in mind. A good deal of attention was put to making the new writing authentic and fun, so I'd love any feedback to keep making it better.
In addition, I may have missed a few bugs, so please let me know if you find any. Rollback may be a cause of these, so use conservatively. Above all, let me know what you think!
And thanks for supporting me guys, it means a lot :)
*Android distribution and walkthrough for secrets/event times is coming soon, this will be removed when they are done

Jan 8, 2018
Love the girls, and renders. Love the bush on some of the girls to, please dont be like other devs where you bait me with the bush then shave it away, haha. Good luck in the future!

Reactions: xxxavier

jsr1403

Sep 3, 2018
How did you fine out?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:)
Or, you could just click on the book on the pool table around noon: it flashes really quickly on the top left corner of the screen - I actually took a picture with my phone because I couldn't write it down quickly enough.
But, as an absolute illiterate when it comes to coding, I'm really impressed with the detective work: kudos!

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Or, you could just click on the book on the pool table around noon: it flashes really quickly on the top left corner of the screen - I actually took a picture with my phone because I couldn't write it down quickly enough.
But, as an absolute illiterate when it comes to coding, I'm really impressed with the detective work: kudos!
Well, I also saw a couple of mistakes (typos) in the dialog that needed to be fixed. It wasn't until I started reading ahead in the script file (looking for any more errors) that I found the password. So it wasn't as if I was "hunting" for it. lol

I'd done the same with several other Ren'Py games (DMD, Melody, Lewd Island and Freeloading Family). It gave me something to do and keeps me busy when I'm not bug testing, troubleshooting or proofreading a game I'm a support staff on. :geek:

Last man sitting

Feb 23, 2018
For the life of me I can't figure out how to trigger scene 3 (presumably the one with the mother?) She's nowhere to be found in the house except when she's asleep or getting dressed

muitoloco

May 11, 2019
man, besides the password will not come to nothing.hfQE% 7e @ 8t.when I give emter. the jodo is only at night entering the rooms.not happen but nothing.The version is just that? or am i missing something?

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes