Ren'Py Abandoned Falling Together [v0.1.1] [Fonderu]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Hmm... still nothing on Patreon. I hope the dev is okay. Still it's sad, his game is not getting enough attention. He has only 35 patrons at the moment. I believe that this game has a lot of potential. It just need more content.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
still nothing on Patreon
That is the reason for your next quip:
his game is not getting enough attention
Maybe the fact dev says in the description some 1.1 version is available below when it is not ...

Falling Together (v0.1.1 available below!)
This is a game about a few roommates living together under one roof, where everybody has their own unique personalities and problems to deal with. Navigate life, and each other as you make your own choices!
It's an open world point-and-click, you can talk to whoever you want, go wherever you want, and progress the story as you see fit.
There are also a few secrets hidden around, so look carefully.

Anyone searhing to look carefully ... will not find anything below. Failing to speak the truth in your overview is bad!

Also ... there is some update for the supporters ...

There is this Preview 2/14/2020 posted on Feb 15th at 5:47am

There you have it ... Game oN!

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
I'm aware of those patreon previews. He said 2/17, so I was waiting something about release date or another update report.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev needs to drum up the hype ... I remember Pink cake having 100ds of pages of thread just speaking about the future game that would become a dik ... drumming up support is hard .. look at any fund raiser campaign ... you have to keep it rolling!

Reactions: Mr. Vargas

RN83

Professional Pessimist
Donor
Jun 16, 2018
Preview 2/14/2020
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

I hope everything has been great, and that maybe you got the chance to confess your feelings to someone you fancy ;)

I've been out of town for about a week, so apologies for not being around. But, we're on the cusp of the next update (finally!) I'll address plans to increase the speed in which I do things after the update, because I am NOT as fast as I'd like to be and you guys deserve updates faster.

All that being said, I'd like to get the next release out in 1-2 weeks, for $15+ patrons first, and then $5 after a week. I can't say it enough, you guys are amazing and are my motivation. Stay wonderful, and happy Valentine's.

<3 Fonderu

marcomonte

Jun 7, 2019
Fonderu was always really communicative, so for sure something happened. Maybe Patreon rule 7 discussion? Let's hope he will be on air soon
His email address bounces as well, looks like he's left the building. Really sad, I liked the game

Last edited:
Reactions: Dimino
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes