3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

PervySage

Apr 30, 2017
Struggling with secret 12, clicked all over the window bar

edit - nevermind found it

Last edited:

Devka

May 8, 2017
I get that not everyone likes secrets, and that's all good! For me, they're a fun way to give back to patrons and making scenarios happen that otherwise wouldn't be in the game. And if you don't like hunting, I've added a walkthrough this time around for convenience.

Since I'm now done with redoing old renders, the focus is now on building new scenes and making interesting interactions with the characters. I hope you'll stick around :)
Personally I am fine with secrets when they are used in moderation. More secrets than new content in a release tends to put people off. Especially when it takes more time hunting secrets using the walkthrough than it does to play through the new scenes.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
This is because you're using a version from earlier in the day. The download link is good now. Best way to solve is to delete your game and redownload.
If you're using a prior save, you may have to access the computer again to hide the password screen. Then, all should be good.
Please, whenever you upload a version that is a changed version from what you have uploaded earlier, give it a different file name so we know it is different from what we already have.

Bollagus

Nov 9, 2019
Can't get that fu***** computerscreen off when pressing RETURN, and yes, I tried all the solutions mentioned here. And anyone got a working incest patch?

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Can't get that fu***** computerscreen off when pressing RETURN, and yes, I tried all the solutions mentioned here. And anyone got a working incest patch?
Download the game again - the dev has posted a fixed file with the same name as before.
The incest patch works except for one error but I think you need to start a new game - loading an unpatched save won't work.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
This is a mod I made. Replace the same file in the game folder. Just start a new game and everything is unlocked. No need to sandbox it or use a walkthrough. (only works for 0.1.1)

This game started out awesome, I really liked that introduction... Then sandbox mode started and I was like:

disapoint.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: mpror

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Hi Fonderu, I've downloaded the game just now and the screen bug is still in. Also, the ladies don't appear where they should be according to the walkthrough
Have all the links been updated? I redownloaded the mediafire links and the bug is still there.
Btw what is the password? Maybe entering the correct password will work.

Reactions: Fonderu

Bollagus

Nov 9, 2019
Download the game again - the dev has posted a fixed file with the same name as before.
The incest patch works except for one error but I think you need to start a new game - loading an unpatched save won't work.
Thanks! Should I use the old incest patch again, or is there made a New one?

Reactions: Fonderu

Fonderu

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
FIGURED IT OUT, I'M A DINGUS
The game was tested and working, but the patch was reverting the laptop to the incorrect state. The patch is now patched.
So, to (hopefully) solve all problems,

1. Delete game and patch file
2. Download game and patch file again
3. Patch game
4. If using old save, access laptop again to hide screen

If all this still doesn't work, then your best bet is to start a new game and skip through dialogue.
Apologies for the kerfuffle. I'll squash these bugs early and then we'll never see them again;)

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Interesting set up, we got the general skeleton going here for a good game to be built. I like the idea that doing bold things can pay off and not lead to a finger-wagging game over. Really lets you do things like ass pinching that would get you killed by your sister in real life. Lol. It captures that fantasy and wish fulfillment element we look for in games.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
The file "ellieshower2" is missing from her shower scene.

Reactions: ltpika

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
Interesting set up, we got the general skeleton going here for a good game to be built. I like the idea that doing bold things can pay off and not lead to a finger-wagging game over. Really lets you do things like ass pinching that would get you killed by your sister in real life. Lol. It captures that fantasy and wish fulfillment element we look for in games.
isn't that the whole point of the games here ?

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
FIGURED IT OUT, I'M A DINGUS
The game was tested and working, but the patch was reverting the laptop to the incorrect state. The patch is now patched.
So, to (hopefully) solve all problems,

1. Delete game and patch file
2. Download game and patch file again
3. Patch game
4. If using old save, access laptop again to hide screen

If all this still doesn't work, then your best bet is to start a new game and skip through dialogue.
Apologies for the kerfuffle. I'll squash these bugs early and then we'll never see them again;)
You have still not grasped the concept of version numbers. This recent file should have been 0.1.1c. As I type this, there are two files with the same number - a 208.38 MB file on Mediafire and UPLOADHAVEN, and a 212.9 MB file on MEGA. o_O :mad:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Skylaroo
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes