Ren'Py Abandoned Falling Together [v0.1.1] [Fonderu]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Fonderu

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Bathroom remains locked. How do I open?
Every room in the game has a secret (highlight-able random object)
Some of these secrets act as keys, so to access the bathroom you need to find the key at night when no one else is in there

Android port need
I'll try to make an android distro for next update, I can't test it though so the quality will be whatever happens

Reactions: leon02457

Fonderu

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Fonderu hey dev !

loving the girl renders in this game !

can you tell us how long this game is planned to be ?
Glad you like them! As for a total length, I have no idea because it's so early in development. All I can say is that there's more coming in terms of story and renders, and once I get some some updates out for the main three girls I'll expand and see what happens.

I have got an android version from fapnation, but it is not working....
Sorry man, the fact that I can't verify the downloads on other sites along with not being able to test an android distro means bad news for mobile users (for now). Next update I'll try an official android build and take feedback/read up on how to make it work.

Reactions: fuckyouassholes

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
Glad you like them! As for a total length, I have no idea because it's so early in development. All I can say is that there's more coming in terms of story and renders, and once I get some some updates out for the main three girls I'll expand and see what happens.

Sorry man, the fact that I can't verify the downloads on other sites along with not being able to test an android distro means bad news for mobile users (for now). Next update I'll try an official android build and take feedback/read up on how to make it work.
Thanks for replying. I can't wait to see more of your work

Reactions: Fonderu

Fonderu

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Hi everyone!
It's been two weeks since release, and while I post previews often on Patreon I thought I should post here as well.

Essentially, since the day of initial release, me and my graphics card have been working nonstop to improve pretty much everything. I'm redoing all of the old renders to remove grain and improve quality, and creating a number of new scenes to kick off the actual story content. Rerendering old stuff has been the most time consuming, and there's a small sample at the bottom of this post, of the quality improvements you can expect across the board.

Along with rendering, a bunch of quality of life improvements have already been made like making rollback work, advance time, and scene recollection. Many more like sound effects, workable phone apps, backpack, and relationship level are being worked on.

Doing the first initial story pieces for each girl will improve your relationship level (pretty typical stuff) which will allow you to go further and further in repeatables.

Also! Vanessa got a slight redesign, she now has an underboob tattoo, an arm tattoo, a choker necklace, and a smaller neck. This has already proven a bit divisive but I hope I can show you how much better she is!

As for release date, nothing is certain but I'm shooting for the week of December 1-7 and I'm more and more confident about this as I go. I will post here when it is first released, and this release will be for $15 patron and above.

Until then, ask me anything, give me suggestions, anything you want. I can't wait to show you guys how dedicated I am to improving this game.

Before:
compare3.png
After:
compare4.png

Govram

Oct 6, 2019
View attachment 454580

Overview:
You're just a normal guy living with his family, except things are never that easy. Figure out how to deal with life - and each other. Falling Together is an erotic open world point-and-click, you can talk to whoever you want, go wherever you want, and progress the story as you see fit. There are also a few secrets hidden around, so look carefully.​

Thread Updated: 2019-11-08
Release Date: 2019-11-08
Developer: Fonderu
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

SECRET LOCATIONS:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Patches:

View attachment 454582 View attachment 454583 View attachment 454585 View attachment 454584 View attachment 454586 View attachment 454587
Thanks a lot

josephfdredd

Dec 9, 2019
So this game hasn't gotten past the intro and is just a point and click with a few boobs if you catch the girls in their rooms? Okay, I guess. I'll hang on to it till more shows up.

Fonderu

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
New update is out on Patreon for $5+! Announcement post copy:

jennifersunbathing (9).png
Changelog:
  • Rollback enabled
  • Much smaller file size
  • Quality greatly improved (150+ renders redone)!
  • Scene recollection
  • Advance time feature
  • Backpack/ Physical keys
  • Cool sounds
  • Improved writing
  • More secrets
  • 3 new scenes (one for each girl, 80+ renders total)!
  • More choices!
Things that will be accomplished next update
  • Relationships menu in phone
  • Pictures menu in phone
  • Enhanced repeatables
  • Weekend events
  • Tooltip bug fix
  • All-around improvements
Finally done with 0.1.1! I apologize for the small delay, extenuating circumstances and all that. To make up for it, 0.1.1 is available for Ellie tier ($5+) immediately, rather than a week after Vanessa tier.

The main goal of this update was to provide broad quality improvements and set up higher standards going forward. The majority of the time was spent redoing old renders, rather than new content, so keep that in mind. A good deal of attention was put to making the new writing authentic and fun, so I'd love any feedback to keep making it better.

In addition, I may have missed a few bugs, so please let me know if you find any. Rollback may be a cause of these, so use conservatively. Above all, let me know what you think!

And thanks for supporting me guys, it means a lot :)

*Android distribution and walkthrough for secrets/event times is coming soon, this will be removed when they are done

josephfdredd

Dec 9, 2019
So out of curiosity, is getting the game here on F95 a perk for members? Or do we respect the maker and leave it up to members whether they want to pay Patreon fees to get the game or not? (not trying to argue anything, just want to know how this works)

HitmanBond

May 23, 2017
I thought maybe there was a secret secret in the game.

How i can progress after that ?! I cant go outside ! I have two loced scenes and four loced secrets !

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes