Ren'Py Abandoned Falling Together [v0.1.1] [Fonderu]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Fonderu Maybe i´m to tired but in the first screenshot i think this sentence makes no sence with the incest patch.And in the second screenshot didn´t should be there written "Everybody needs some time alone.".In the third screenshot you forget to change Jennifer to mom

Last edited:

Fonderu

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Fonderu Maybe i´m to tired but in the first screenshot i think this sentence makes no sence with the incest patch.And in the second screenshot didn´t should be there written "Everybody needs some time alone.".In the third screenshot you forget to change Jennifer to mom
All of these have been changed for the next update. Thank you for pointing them out:D

TS2016

May 7, 2017
Need better time managing system. Peek on Ellie in morning then it is evening. Peek on Vanessa, it is night. Peek on Ellie in bed at night then it is morning.

215303j

Fonderu
there are only so many ways to tell the "I'm going to bang my not-family!" story
That's not true.
There are at least as many ways to write an incest story as there are ways to write a vanilla boy-girl romance.
Considering that there are libraries of books written about the latter (and people seem to read them as well) there is plenty of room for good incest stories.

There are already some story drivers in place, such as poverty and the older roommate's desire to move out.

If the dev can make the characters more interesting and increase their character depth, I don't see why it could be a good story.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
An incest story with 3 great sexy girls.
This could be a great game in the making. Looking forward for more sexy content.

Reactions: Fonderu
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes