VN Ren'Py Abandoned Falling UP [v1.5.1] [Ripsomir]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
Amariithynar and Theboss3213

Best entertainment on F95 currently
Sorry to disappoint, but the entertainment ends here. If he's going to call citations of scientific papers on the National Center for Biotechnology Information "bullshit science on dodgy websites", and refuting it without a single lick of evidence backing his assertions, he's showing that not only is he not willing to even act in good faith with what I'm saying, but that he's not even bothering to do basic research of something before dismissing it just because he doesn't agree with it. There's no point in talking to someone who is like that at all.

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
Sorry to disappoint, but the entertainment ends here. If he's going to call citations of scientific papers on the National Center for Biotechnology Information "bullshit science on dodgy websites", and refuting it without a single lick of evidence backing his assertions, he's showing that not only is he not willing to even act in good faith with what I'm saying, but that he's not even bothering to do basic research of something before dismissing it just because he doesn't agree with it. There's no point in talking to someone who is like that at all.
Science isn't gonna help you justfying incest as a good or positive thing when it simple isn't. Why can't you understand that, you seem really smart with all these fancy science link's but seem unable to use your own word's. There is no arguing with someone who can't understand what my whole point was which i've said to you in all my post's. Like the mod said, dm me if you wanna continue this but i'm done with this here. It's like you're actively choosing to take the long route instead of the shortcut when it come's to giving an answer.

paloompa

Jul 4, 2018
might be a stupid question from me but what does the NTR tag mean .... really do not know it ....

dave420

Jan 24, 2019
wtf i just get as far to leave the shrink and wait for the bus whe he shouts out WHERE A FUCKING BUS!?!? it just drops me back into main menu wtf??

Reactions: paloompa

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
wtf i just get as far to leave the shrink and wait for the bus whe he shouts out WHERE A FUCKING BUS!?!? it just drops me back into main menu wtf??
Yeah that's all there is in game atm you see shrink do test, leave, have that day dream/memory of peeking on "landlady" then bus stop. There is no more content.

Reactions: paloompa

dave420

Jan 24, 2019
oh man ... the artwork etc looks promising but i dunno if there is much to expect from this if it starts off with that minimal content

Lion sB4

Feb 10, 2019
View attachment 397569

Overview:
Provincial city that lives by other laws. Nick is a young guy who is returning home after treatment in a mental hospital. He needs to become part of society... or send all his norms to hell.​

Thread Updated: 2019-09-10
Release Date: 2019-09-10
Developer: ripsomir
Censored: No
Version: 1.1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win - Linux: - - -
Mac: - -

View attachment 397573 View attachment 397572 View attachment 397570 View attachment 397575
Walk through Pls

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Falling UP v1.5.1 CG RIP

Last edited:

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
this will have a ntr tag soon now there is nothing on the game yet and i will start reporting people who make this thread a shit posting if you don't stop with the ntr drama

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
This is a joke? In this - gameplay for 5 minutes.
Well no, it is an initial release, This version is seems to just be an introduction to the game ending after the prologue.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
what is that RIP mega link / how to install? its just a folder called images
That's all it is meant to be. A CG rip is just all the images extracted from the game, so if they want people can view them without playing the game.

Reactions: Kai Andersen

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
what is that RIP mega link / how to install? its just a folder called images
dave420, it's just deciphered pictures from the game. They give some idea of the routes of the game. This is useful when there are more than two routes.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes