VN Ren'Py Abandoned Fallout: Vault 69 [v0.07c] [Taboo Games]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

btpirg

Aug 7, 2016
Since everyone is saying how much this game is like Summertime Saga, I decided to bite the bullet and go out on a limb... I think the trap will be in the Brotherhood of Steel. LMAO

Reactions: Zinizin

PangLL

Jul 4, 2017
@PangLL Image didn't show up.
thanks for the reply
I've got a problem that i could not open the game
It occur an error
C:\\Users\\P a n G\\Desktop\\lslWllll [2]\\Fallout - Vault 69 (v.0.01)\\lib\\windows-i686\\Fallout.exe: could not open
C:\Users\P a n G\Desktop\lslWllll [2]\Fallout - Vault 69 (0.01\Fallout.py

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Seeing how much it mimics SS this must be one of the most creatively bankrupt projects I've seen.
He didn't even bother to come up with a unique setting, just put in fallout universe.

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
As long as it stays true to Fallout lore and finds me a settlement that needs my help.
It isn't going to follow the lore. Vault 69 in the lore was already defined as a single man living with 999 women (Vault 68 was defined as one women and 999 men). That would make it a great opportunity to create a nsfw game around. I haven't dl'ed this one yet because I don't like wasting time on first releases, but it looks like in this game you are just one of many men.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I was just making a passing joke based on Fallout 4 and the constant "a settlement needs you help" thing it had going on.

Reactions: bb87

bb87

Jun 22, 2017
It isn't going to follow the lore. Vault 69 in the lore was already defined as a single man living with 999 women (Vault 68 was defined as one women and 999 men). That would make it a great opportunity to create a nsfw game around. I haven't dl'ed this one yet because I don't like wasting time on first releases, but it looks like in this game you are just one of many men.
fa0.jpg 690.png

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
I was just making a passing joke based on Fallout 4 and the constant "a settlement needs you help" thing it had going on.
Well all right then. I stand suitably chastised. :)

FO 4 is the only game in the entire series I have not played, so missed the reference. Thanks to bb87 for the screenshot.

Reactions: bb87

furfless

Aug 11, 2017
The art of the characters pleases me a lot, but the scenarios dont have the same quality as SS art. (Presuming it's an inspiration in Summertime Saga)

Sorry for my bad english

Love this one

Reactions: F9Zoney

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Image2.jpg

A episodic game where you went from settlement to settlement helping the locals though social engineering and sexy time sounds really cool. Helping that lonely cowgirl get back in the saddle, setting up a store to sell used sexy underwear, trading sexual favors to that dominatrix slave master in return for the key to some slave collars, impregnating the farmer's daughters with non-irradiated sperm to ensure the future of his legacy in the wastes ... I could totally see it. Lots of room for creativity there.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I'd rather play an "Escape Vault 68!" style game.
Or "Gary Must Die!"
I love the art, but I don't know if I want to play this yet.

R

robokruschev

thanks for the reply
I've got a problem that i could not open the game
It occur an error
C:\\Users\\P a n G\\Desktop\\lslWllll [2]\\Fallout - Vault 69 (v.0.01)\\lib\\windows-i686\\Fallout.exe: could not open
C:\Users\P a n G\Desktop\lslWllll [2]\Fallout - Vault 69 (0.01\Fallout.py
Heres a copy of those two files rather than redownloading the game

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
I remember playing this a couple months ago; couldn't get past the grammar problems. I don't understand why devs can't just run their script through word processor's selling and grammar check.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes